GM South Africa honored the top five dealerships in the country last weekend at the annual dealer meeting in Durban.
“We appreciate the outstanding work that our dealers and their teams are doing every day, selling to and servicing Chevrolet, Opel and Isuzu vehicles, delivering on our promise of Complete Care every day,” said Brian Olson, GMSA Vice President of Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing. “As the interface between our company and our customers, they are the key partners in helping us create customers for life,
Each year dealers are recognized for their performance based on vehicle and parts sales, service, customer satisfaction, and facility standards. In order to receive recognition, dealerships must achieve 100 percent compliance in all of the aforementioned areas. There were five categories this year, as you’ll see in the chart below, Multiple Dealer Area, Major, Medium, Small, and Rural.
- Multiple dealer category: Glynn Brookes, Key Durban
- Major dealer category: Noal Alichin, Bates Port Shepstone
- Medium dealer category: Mark Wilson, Jacksons Queenstown
- Small dealer category: Kenneth Cupido, CP Nel Motors Mossel Bay
- Rural dealer category: Pieter Kruger, Sydfred Motors Matatiele