Summer is around the corner, and that means it should be time to shed the extra winter weight, and tone up for the sunshine and warmer weather on the horizon. Buick has decided to lead the charge for a summer state of mind, and partnered with fitness expert Tracy Anderson for a host of wellness tips.
Tracy Anderson, creator of the Tracy Anderson Method, has been successful in training some of the world’s biggest names, including Jennifer Lopez and Victoria Beckham. For everyone else, Buick and Anderson have covered five areas of wellness with the 2016 Buick Cascada, lifestyle and the summer season: skin, songs, sweat, style and snacks.
Buick has (loosely) correlated the branding with an area of Buick expertise, which the brand has broken down as follows:
- Skin: Just as your body needs sunscreen to block harmful UV rays, Buick has designed the all-new 2016 Buick Cascada convertible with leather-appointed seats with UV-reflective materials for sunny days of top-down driving.
- Songs: The Buick Enclave offers 4G LTE connectivity (as does the entire Buick lineup), the most current and fastest mobile data network, giving passengers the option to connect and download their favorite summer tunes on the way to the beach or the gym.
- Sweat: Similar to the recommendation of walking 10,000 steps a day to enhance your quality of life, Buick engineers tested various features on the all-new Buick Envision 10,000 times to ensure the vehicle stands up to daily wear-and-tear for its entire life.
- Style: The Buick Encore provides a compact riding experience designed with flexible interior seating and rooftop rails that accommodate bikes or kayaks for plenty of outdoor adventures.
- Snacks: With the help of thinner, yet stronger, press-hardened materials used in the structure, the all-new 2017 Buick LaCrosse has dropped nearly 300 pounds from previous models.
“The road to getting fit and healthy for summer starts by taking the right lifestyle steps now,” said Anderson. “The tips Buick and I have developed are so easy to follow, and we hope they will inspire people to take better care of themselves this summer – and beyond.”
Plus, with Buick’s latest design and look, it’s only fair you look your best behind the wheel of one.