The Buick Enclave has been around since the 2008 model year, making the 2017 Enclave the ninth year of the first-generation full-size crossover just ahead of the all-new second-generation model. And now, according to GM’s recently-published order guide for the 2017 Buick Enclave, the Lambda-based CUV is getting two changes to close out its first generation.
To start, the Midnight Amethyst Metallic exterior color is discontinued while a new Enclave Sport Touring Edition package is added. The Enclave Sport Touring includes:
- Satin Black Ice-toned grille
- 20″ Chrome-clad cast aluminum wheels with Satin Black Ice-toned pockets
To note: we initially believed that the 2017 Enclave will be the all-new, second-gen model. However, we now believe that the all-new, second-generation Enclave will come to market for the 2018 model year vehicle as the 2018 Buick Enclave on the long wheelbase version of GM’s C1XX platform.
Following are RPO-level changes and updates to the 2017 Buick Enclave:
- (G7U) Midnight Amethyst Metallic exterior color
- (PDP) Enclave Sport Touring Edition includes:
- (TY4) Satin Black Ice-toned grille
- (PJK) 20″ Chrome-clad cast aluminum wheels with Satin Black Ice-toned pockets