Europe isn’t the Corvette’s biggest market, nor its best, but the folks still appreciate the car as an icon of performance that has been a guiding light for decades. While the U.S. market awaits 2017 model year changes (and we drool over the 2017 C7 Corvette Grand Sport), Chevrolet Europe has announced a handful of updates to the 2016 C7 Corvette Stingray.
So, what’s new for 2016 and the C7 Corvette Stingray? Here’s a handy-dandy breakdown if you happen to be a European consumer:
- Twilight Blue, Spice Red and Jet Black Suede Design Editions
- Corvette Racing Yellow Tintcoat and Long Beach Red Metallic Tintcoat exterior colors
- Carbon Fiber Hood option features a visible weave section
- Decal packages in 6 different colors
- Flat-bottom steering wheel
- Red or yellow stitching option offered on Stingray 3LT Jet Black interior
- Power-cinch feature for coupe hatch and convertible trunk latches
- Front curb view parking camera offered on Stingray 2LT/3LT
- Enhanced Chevrolet MyLink with smartphone projection technology, featuring Apple CarPlay capability
Chevrolet has priced the 2016 C7 Corvette Stingray at €79,900, and availability for the vehicle and its new options begins immediately. To note, it seems Europe is a cycle behind North America regarding new options, knowing what is listed here has been available since last summer in the U.S.