The National Corvette Museum has decided to make things more interesting for the children of its customers with the Ed and Shari Glazer Family Corvette Delivery Program. In doing so, it’s added some goodies and extra perks for the kids, including:
- Unique readerboard identifying the Corvette as a family delivery.
- Special mat on display with the Corvette, denoting it as a family delivery.
- Certificate for a complimentary scoop of ice cream from the Corvette Cafe for each child and the delivery customer.
- Camera flash card (for Corvettes with the Performance Data Recorder).
- Delivery photo with child/grandchild.
- Museum t-shirt for the child/grandchild participating.
- Delivery plaque for the child/grandchild to commemorate the family delivery experience.
This delivery program will be an enhancement to NCM’s R8C Museum Delivery Program. The catalyst for this addition comes from Ed Glazer. Glazer wanted to share how his passion for the Chevrolet Corvette began; tagging along with his father to pick up his first new Corvette back in 1984.
In order to participate, one simply has to let NCM know that your child (under the age of 10) will be joining you for the experience.
If you’d like to learn more about the delivery programs, visit the NCM’s website.