The bolt-on kit offers a peak gain of 85+ horsepower to the rear wheels, which means you’ll have a 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado or 2015+ GMC Canyon with a 400+ horsepower 3.6-liter LFX V6. Maybe you don’t need that 2.8L Duramax, after all.
If you visit Mallet’s website, you’ll find that the kit includes:
- Magnuson 1.9L TVS Supercharger System
- Race Proven, High Efficiency C&R Intercooler and Heat Exchanger
- CNC Machined Manifold and Pulley Assemblies
- Genuine GM Tensioner and Steel Idlers
- Fleet Quality 8-Rib Gates Supercharger Belt
- High Strength, Corrosion Resistant Fasteners
We encourage you to visit the website to see more photos of the kit as well as a video which shows the dyno test being performed. If you ask us, this supercharger kit would be the perfect addition to the sinister 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Midnight Edition, or 2016 GMC Canyon Denali.