Chevrolet is introducing a new trim level dubbed “LE” on its Tahoe full-size SUV in Russia.
Priced at 2,990,000 ($38,735 USD, by current conversion rates), the LE trim level joins the Tahoe LT and LTZ, since the Tahoe is not available in the LS trim level in the Russian market.
Unlike the Tahoe sold in other areas of the world, all Russian-market Tahoes are powered by the 6.2L V6 L86 engine good for 409 horsepower mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. That rings true for the the Tahoe LE as well. Where the new LE trim differs most from LT and LTZ is in the customization options: it’s only available with a silver exterior and grey interior, and can’t be equipped with any other options.
Since Chevy limited its presence in Russia to just the Tahoe, Camaro and Corvette, availability is limited to the following outlets:
- Фаворит Моторс Автоквартал, Москва (Moscow)
- Автоцентр Сити, Москва (Moscow)
- Дженсер Логистик, Москва (Moscow)
- Мейджор Красногорск (Krasnogorsk)
- Юг-Авто Плюс, Краснодар (Krasnodar)
- Альфа-Сервис, Самара (Samara)
- Капитал Авто Кудрово, Санкт-Петербург (Saint Petersburg)
- Планета Авто Групп, Челябинск (Chelyabinsk)
Chevrolet says that it has a loyalty program in place for existing owners that offers higher trade-in value.