The CTS sales results land the sedan right in the middle of the midsize luxury sedan segment, behind Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus and Audi, but ahead of Infiniti, Volvo, Jaguar, and Acura.
|2||BMW 5 Series||4,646|
Interestingly, the CTS finished behind the three well-established German brands as well as Lexus, making the CTS the slowest-selling vehicle among full-line prestige luxury brands but ahead of other luxury brands that are often not considered to be full-line, such as Volvo, Acura, and Infiniti; these are often considered to be “second tier” by industry analysts and automotive pundits.
About The Figures
- All sales figures provided by each respective manufacturer for U.S. market for November 2015
- Cadillac CTS figures include CTS “Standard”, CTS V-Sport and CTS-V
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class figures include Sedan, Wagon, Coupe… also includes Includes CY2014 CLK-Class sales
- Audi A6 includes A6 and S6
- Infiniti Q70 figures include Q70, Q70L, Q70 Hybrid