We think it’s absolutely fantastic that the builders of the Chevrolet ‘ColoRADo’ Prerunner don’t just showcase it like just a trophy, but a trophy truck.
If you’re having trouble recalling the highlights of this Chevrolet Colorado prerunner, take a look at the list below;
- 730hp Wegner Dry Sump LS7 with FAST intake
- 4L80E Transmission
- Currie Full floater rear with 9″
- C&R Radiator
- Fully custom-built Roadster Shop chassis and long travel suspension
- 22″ front and 27″ rear travel
- J-arm style front and 4-link style rear
- 4130 front arms, spindles and trailing arms
- Fox Racing 2.5″dia coils and 3.5″ series bypass with 2.5 bumpstops
- Ultra 103 rims with 37×12.5R17 BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR
- Wilwood 6 piston front and rear brakes
Our only critique of the video would be the soundtrack – we understand why the music’s there, but we’d just prefer to hear the 7.0 liter V8 scream.
Without further ado, watch the Roadster Shop ColoRADo frolic in its natural habitat.