Black Friday 2015 is upon us, and with it are all kinds of deals, offers, and savings from retailers all over the country. Ironically, the automotive world, with a few exceptions, hasn’t been very keen on participating on the Black Friday mania. One of these is Cadillac tuning equipment maker D3, which is offering free gadgets to those who purchase its Cadillac performance products on Black Friday — November 27th, 2015.
The deals are as follows:
1. Buy The D3 Handling Package, Get A 40-Inch TV
- The $2,400 D3 handling package fits 2009-2014 CTS-V and includes D3 Chassis Bracing, D3 Lowering Springs, D3 Sway Bars
- Comes with free 40″ Vizio TV
2. Buy The D3 Heat Exchanger, Get A RC Drone With Camera
- The $1,295 D3 Heat Exchanger for 2009-2015 CTS-Vs sells for $1,295
- Comes with remote-controlled drone that has a video camera to record video on the included memory card
3. Buy D3 Lowering Springs, Get A Free iPod Shuffle
- The D3 Lowering Springs are for the various Cadillac models, including the second-gen CTS and CTS-V, first-gen ATS, first-gen STS, and third-gen CTS and CTS V-Sport
- Comes with iPod Shuffle; color may vary based on inventory on hand
- Prices range from $359 to $429, depending on model
4. Buy The D3 Supercharger Lid Spacer, Get Married With Children DVD Set
- The $495 D3 Supercharger Lid Spacer fits 2009-2013 Cadillac CTS-V with the 6.2L LSA V8. It increases plenum capacity by 63 cubic inches, significantly reducing the turbulence inside the supercharger lid and increasing raw horsepower by a dyno-proven 7.5 horsepower to the wheels. It comes with new mounting hardware and will clear the factory engine brace without modification.
- Comes with Married with Children Complete DVD Series Set
5. Buy The D3 Sway Bar Kit, Get An Apple TV
- The $695 D3 Sway Bar Kit fits 2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V
- Comes with second-generation Apple TV
6. Buy R4-S Performance Brake Pads, Get A Smart Home Hub
- The $378 R4-S performance street pad offers the least dust and squeal of any of the street pads carried by D3. It is very rotor friendly and will last as long as the stock pad, though they typically last a little bit longer. The pads are a great balance for street and track use. They do not stop as hard as the R4 Full Race Pad but are a significant improvement over the OEM street-oriented pad.
- Comes with Smart Home Hub
7. $450 Off LS Magnuson Superchargers
D3 also has a deal for those interested in saving on their next supercharger, offering $450 off all LS Magnuson Superchargers. The offer is available until December 15th, 2015.
Check the deals on the D3 website.