Chevrolet will be busy fielding a quartette of 2016 Camaros, but the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Hyper concept will flank the brand’s 1970 Camaro LT4 concept.
Why? Because the 2016 Camaro Hyper concept utilizes classic hues from the Camaro timeline, and applies them to the sixth-generation of the muscle coupe. Except, there’s no V8 found here. Chevrolet has souped up this Camaro featuring the LGX 3.6-liter V6.
Gaining its name from the car’s Hyper Blue Metallic exterior color choice, the 2016 Camaro Hyper concept is paired with a stunning Ceramic White interior scheme. Plenty of nostalgic hues don the car, such as its rally stripes, rear-fender badging and concept 20-inch wheels.
Also featured on the 2016 Camaro Hyper concept include:
- Front fascia extension painted body color
- LT upper and lower grilles with Silver Ice Metallic inserts
- Blue engine cover
- Black illuminated front bowtie emblem
- Ceramic White interior knee pads
- Black interior Spectrum door trim lighting
- Camaro-logo embroidered armrest cover
- Camaro-badge floor mats
- Suspension lowering kit
- Performance exhaust.
The Hyper concept blends production and concept accessories but, if you’re digging the color contrasts, Chevrolet says it will be a combination available.