Cadillac has quietly added a new V-Sport Package to the 2016 CTS Sedan, GM Authority has discovered.
Not to be confused with the actual 2016 CTS V-Sport with the 3.6L Twin-Turbo V6, the $2,465 package is available on the “standard” 2016 CTS Sedan with the 2.0T I4 and 3.6L V6 engines, and includes the following features:
- 18″ V-Sport Midnight Silver premium painted aluminum wheels
- 18″ summer-only, run-flat tires
- Sport suspension
- Magnetic Ride Control
- V-Sport Brake Package
- V-Sport badged steering wheel
Until now, the only way to get the equipment included in the package was to equip the third-gen CTS with the 3.6L Twin-Turbo V6. As such, the package essentially produces a CTS V-Sport powered by the more pedestrian 2.0L Turbo and 3.6L V6 motors, rather than the more powerful 3.6L TT V6.
It’s available with the following configuration restrictions:
- 2016 CTS Sedan with 2.0L I4 Turbo LTG or 3.6L V6 LGX engines
- Luxury trim level or above (Performance, Premium)
- RWD or AWD drivetrain