Well, here’s something you surely don’t see every day, and that’s most likely because this particular 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS was built as a SEMA Show car.
Hauk Design put together this wide-body 2010 Camaro with functioning all-wheel drive, and it’s looking to part ways with the car. Among the extensive list of modifications, a few of the highlights are as follows:
- Ram heavy-duty clutch and Flywheel Force 10.5 dual disc 900 series unit
- TR6060 Tranzilla package from Rockland Standard Gear
- Auburn limited slip with 4:10 gears in factory Camaro rear-end
- Toyota Tundra 8-inch front differential with 4:10 gears
- Chevrolet Trailblazer SS transfer-case
- Hauk custom fiberglass wide body
- Brushed steel wrap by Avery, IKON Wraps and Thirteen-3 Motorsports
Hauk Design estimates power to be around 650 hp, heading to all four wheels. We can’t imagine how it feels in a car like the fifth-generation Camaro.
With only 16,000 miles, a true conversation piece is up for grabs. Head to the listing here for more information.