The minds of Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and Southern Comfort Automotive have come out with some pretty impressive truck products of late. The first was the Chevrolet Silverado-based Reaper. A beastly, lifted, off-road oriented half-ton Silverado with an agreeably brash front fascia. The second is the more understated GMC Sierra-based G2.
With 475 horsepower and just 274 miles, this truck toy is turn-key ready to hit the road or the closest rock formation. Check out the list of features below;
– Lingenfelter Supercharger & Engine Tuning
– G2 high clearance front bumper
– High Clearance Bumper with Reinforced Skid Plate
– Integrated Rigid Flood Light System
– Daytime LED Running Lights
– Fox Racing Suspension
– Custom G2 wheels
– General Tire Grabber Tires
– Rock Guard / Side Steps
– Auxilary Switch Panel
– Southern Comfort Gauge Package
– Custom Stitched Headrest Covers
– G2 Graphic Wrap
As you can see, there are plenty of goodies to keep the new buyer preoccupied for quite some time. That being said, we’re not sure if all of this Sierra‘s jazz is enough to get us to shell out over eighty grand for it. Don’t get us wrong, it’s an awesome truck – maybe we’re just cheap? What do you think? Is the value there, or is there a hefty mark-up?
To see Lingenfelter’s for-sale listing, click here.