Global sales of Cadillac vehicles totaled 24,593 units in September 2015, a 10 percent increase on a year-over-year basis. In addition, sales of the prestige luxury brand are up 3.2 percent to 198,995 units for the first nine months of 2015.
“Following a disciplined strategy led by increasing product substance, stronger transaction prices and lower incentives, we have a stronger foundation for growth,” said Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen.
September 2015 global sales notes by model (vs. September 2014, unless otherwise noted):
- ATS, which contains the four-door ATS Sedan and two-door ATS coupe, was up 43 percent to 5,663 units; year-to-date, the ATS line is up 31.3 percent to 43,458 units
- CTS was down 34 percent to 1,644 units
- ELR was down 64.5 percent to 37 units
- Escalade was down 19 percent to 3,306 units
- SRX was up 30.2 percent to 9,552 units
- XTS was down 11.3 percent to 4,391 units
Cadillac notes that the long-wheelbase ATS-L is seeing “strong demand” in China, while U.S. customers have received initial deliveries of the high-performance ATS-V, which is available in ATS-V Sedan and ATS-V Coupe body styles.
Sales Numbers - Cadillac - September 2015 - Global - By Product Line
|Model||September 2015 / September 2014||September 2015||September 2014||YTD 2015 / YTD 2014||YTD 2015||YTD 2014|