Chevrolet has big plans for the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, announcing it will be bringing quite a few concepts for its presence at the event. Those concepts include a family of what Chevrolet has named the “Red Line” concepts.
And much like the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Red Line concept, the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Red Line concept receives many of the same cues to create a smash-hit of the truck’s styling.
The 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Red Line concept is also graced with an “Enhanced Silver Metallic” exterior paint choice, complimented by a custom Charcoal roof panel and Satin Graphite and red accents to start, but receives a few exclusive accessories, allowing the 2016 Silverado to own the Red Line look.
The 2016 Silverado Red Line concept adds the following accessories and performance parts, including:
- Satin Graphite mirror caps, window moldings, grille surround and inserts, door handles and fog lamp bezels
- Red tow hooks
- Z71 bedside graphics and Silverado nameplates in black with red accents
- Tinted taillamp lenses and windows
- Air intake and exhaust kits
- Brembo front brake kit
- 22-inch wheels (with custom red accents) and center caps
- Black bowtie kit
- Black-chrome exhaust tip
- Assist steps and cargo bed extender
- GearOn cargo rings and cross rails
- Hull-a-Port mounts and straps by Thule
- Floor liners
As with the rest of the Red Line concept family of vehicles, Chevrolet will be paying close attention to how the accessories are received, since some accessories are already confirmed for production, and others merely conceptual.