Chevrolet continues to showcase its “Red Line” selection of vehicle concepts headed to the 2015 SEMA show in Las Vegas. And the Red Line treatment has made its way to the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu to inject more life into the upcoming bread-and-butter family sedan.
Like its family of concepts, the 2016 Malibu Red Line also benefits from an Enhanced Silver Metallic exterior color, with a custom Charcoal roof panel and Satin Graphite and red accents. Specifically, the 2016 Malibu Red Line benefits from the following custom components and Chevrolet accessories, including:
- Satin Graphite window molding accent
- Chevrolet Accessories concept black bowtie kit, rear spoiler, hash mark graphics, grille surround and inserts
- Malibu nameplate in gloss black with red accent
- Red fog lamp bezels
- Tinted taillamp lenses and windows
- Chevrolet Performance concept suspension lowering kit
- 19-inch wheels (with custom red accent) and center caps
- Black mirror caps
- Roof rack by Thule – with mounted skis and snowboard
- Floor liners, cargo mat and sport pedal kit.
The accessories translate well from the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Red Line, down to the 2016 Malibu, which looks quite sharp in its new duds. We’ll be waiting to see the 2016 Malibu Red Line concept and its brethren in person at the 2015 SEMA show next month.