The order guide shows the new, E2XX-based sedan will be available in six trim levels, including:
- LS (1FL for fleets and 1LS for retail customers)
- LT (1LT and 2LT)
- Premier (which replaces LTZ while carrying a production reference of 2LZ)
In addition, nine exterior colors will be available, including:
- Autumn Bronze Metallic (extra-cost color)
- Blue Velvet Metallic
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat (extra-cost color)
- Butte Red Metallic
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Summit White
- Mosaic Black Metallic
- Crystal Red Tintcoat (extra-cost color)
- Champagne Silver Metallic
Complementing the nine exterior hues are three interior color combinations:
- Dark Atmosphere/Medium Ash Gray
- Jet Black
- Dark Atmosphere/Loft Brown
For the time being, the order guide has two engine choices — the all-new 1.5L Turbo LFV and the 2.0L Turbo LTG inline-four Ecotecs, which leads us to believe that the Malibu Hybrid is a late-model addition.
Note that the engine guide has the torque rating for the 1.5T is mis-printed as 250 pound-feet. The actual torque rating for the engine is actually 184 pound-feet.
There’s a whole bunch of juicy stuff in the order guide, so go ahead and download it for your leisurely perusal right here (PDF Format).