There are countless amounts of options for those looking to customize their trucks, and many different avenues to take. Superchips has introduced its OBD II compatible tune-in-a-box for the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, just incase you’re looking to wake up your truck.
The simple to use software can be used to adjust many different aspects of the 2015 Silverado, and allow bolt-on parts to work in concert. Furthermore, fuel economy may even increase once Superchips works its magic.
Specifically, Superchips will allow you to do the following with their tune:
- Allow customizing operation of air/fuel ratio, fuel injector flow rates, spark timing, throttle sensitivity and automatic transmission shift points
- Offer setting for maximum fuel economy to increase mileage
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes on all vehicles
- Recalibrate speedometer to adjust for larger tire sizes
- Revise vehicle speed and RPM limits imposed by the factory
- Allow manual control of engine cooling fan on/off positions on vehicles so equipped
And what’s not to love about a better functioning truck, no matter what its intended purpose? Whether off-road, performance or frugality, a Superchips tune can do quite a bit.