Those wishing to upgrade the suspension of their non-Vsport third-generation (2014, 2015, 2016) Cadillac CTS Sedan with 2.0 Turbo LTG or 3.6L LFX engines can now do so, thanks to a suspension upgrade kit directly from Cadillac.
Termed Vsport Performance Suspension Upgrade Package, the official Cadillac accessory is includes:
- P245/40R18 front and P275/35R18 rear, summer-only run-flat tires (XBY)
- 18″ x 8.5″ (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) front and 18″ x 9.5″ (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) rear, Midnight Silver premium painted aluminum wheels (SPH)
- Performance suspension (FE3)
The package requires two types of wheel sets:
- 18″ x 8.5″ 15-spoke premium painted aluminum wheels (RT5) not wearing wheel locks (SFE), or
- 18″ x 8.5″ 10-spoke polished aluminum wheels (UHN) not wearing wheel locks (SFE)
The kit is offered as an LPO (dealer-installed accessory), carries RPO code SG3, and is priced at $395 according to Cadillac’s website. However, that price appears to be unrealistically low for four tires, so we will assume that the $395 is a per-wheel amount.