Sales of Cadillac vehicles globally totaled 21,685 units during June 2015, a 0.5 percent increase on a year-over-year basis. The SRX remained the most popular vehicle from GM’s prestige vehicle brand, while the ATS was the fastest-growing.
June 2015 notes (vs. June 2014, unless otherwise noted):
- June sales gains were made by:
- ATS was up 49.5 percent to 5,521 units
- SRX was up 6.7 percent to 8,199 units, setting a new global sales record
- Sales of the rest of the Cadillac lineup were down:
- CTS was down 27.2 percent to 1,745 units
- ELR was down 35 percent to 65 units
- Escalade was down 1.1 percent to 3,114 units
- XTS was down 33.2 percent to 3,032 units
Sales Numbers - June 2015 - Global - Cadillac - By Product Line
|Model||% Change||June 2015||June 2014||% Change||YTD 2015||YTD 2014|
On a market basis, the United States remained Cadillac’s largest market in June, but sales were down 3 percent, something that the brand attributes to a planned reduction in sales to fleets. In fact, Cadillac U.S. retail sales increased 3 percent. In addition, the average transaction price for Cadillac vehicles sold in June in the U.S. market topped $52,000 – more than $7,000 higher than the same period a year ago.
The U.S. was followed by China in second place, and Canada in third; the Middle East was in fourth, Mexico was in fifth, and the cumulative EU+Russia market were in sixth.
Sales Numbers - June 2015 - Global - Cadillac - By Market
|Market||% Change||June 2015||June 2014||% Change||YTD 2015||YTD 2014|
|EU & Russia||+27.3||177||139||-19.7||717||893|