After debuting its Dare Greatly brand image in February, Cadillac released a series of original videos profiling those personas that it featured in the original The Daring: No Regrets spot. One of those individuals was Njeri Rionge.
Having started out as a hair dresser, Rionge is now one of East Africa’s most successful and admired serial entrepreneurs. The Kenyan has co-founded multi-million dollar companies in rapid succession, including:
- Wananchi Online: a leading Internet service provider which has become East Africa’s leading cable, broadband and IP phone company. The company has become immensely successful, raising close to $60 million in growth capital from a consortium of private equity firms.
- Ignite Consulting: a business consultancy firm
- Business Lounge: a leading startup incubator
- Ignite Lifestyle: a health care consultancy
- Insite: one of Kenya’s most successful digital marketing outfits
Today, Njeri Rionge divides her time between homes in Nairobi and Toronto, where she runs her diverse business concerns. And in this video, she shares her thoughts on what it means to #DareGreatly.