Among other changes and updates, 2016 model year Cadillacs are getting a notable update to CUE (Cadillac User Experience) infotainment system. But owners of pre-2016 model year Cadillacs equipped with CUE will not be able to receive the update for their vehicles.
“These are hardware updates along with some software updates. Pre-2016 vehicles cannot be retrofitted”, Cadillac told us.
This means that those currently purchasing remaining 2014 Cadillac vehicles and current 2015 model year Cadillacs with CUE will not be able to enjoy the improvements and new features that will be part of the update, including:
- Improved system speed and performance
- Faster, more accurate map loading and voice command execution
- Faster service reprogramming
- Redesigned navigation interfaces
- Single press mute navigation voice/cancel route
- Expanded cities with 3D maps
- Bluetooth Media browsing
Click the appropriate link to see the changes in store for each 2016 model year Cadillac vehicle: