If there’s one consistent theme across the updates in store for the 2016 model year Cadillac lineup, it would be updates to the Cadillac User Experience (CUE) infotainment system.
The updates range from making the system faster and easier to use to delivering new features such as being able to browse media via Bluetooth, without needed to connect using a USB cord:
- Improved system speed and performance
- Faster, more accurate map loading and voice command execution
- Faster service reprogramming
- Redesigned navigation interfaces
- Single press mute navigation voice/cancel route
- Expanded cities with 3D maps
- Bluetooth Media browsing
We’ve yet to use the new systems, but here’s to hoping that improved system speed and performance is noticeable. Stay tuned as we learn more.
Update: we’ve learned that pre-2016 model year Cadillacs will not be upgradable to take advantage of these updates.
Further Reading On The 2016 Cadillac Lineup
See detailed information about the revised Cadillac model lineup on our 2016 Cadillac product guide:
- 2016 Cadillac ATS family:
- 2016 Cadillac CTS family: