Highlights of the Z06 to be raffled off include:
- GM’s powerful 6.2L supercharged V8 LT4 mated to the TREMEC TR6060 MEK seven-speed manual transmission
- Arctic White exterior with a visible carbon fiber roof panel
- Carbon Flash Painted Mirrors and Hood Stripe
- Z06 Spectra Gray Painted Aluminum Wheels with Machined Groove and Red Calipers
- 2LZ Equipment Package with Adrenaline Red Leather Interior
- Multi-mode performance exhaust
- Chevrolet MyLink Audio System with Navigation and Performance Data and Video Recorder
- Front Vision Camera
- Chrome Badge Package
- Battery Protection Package
The lucky winner of this Z06 will also get a Corvette Museum delivery, a VIP tour of the Museum and Corvette Assembly Plant, a one-year individual membership to the National Corvette Museum, a program decal, and a wall plaque.
For the museum, the raffle is a fundraiser that’s “a tremendous help to the Museum and a large part of our planning and daily operation funds”, according to According to National Corvette Museum’s Executive Director, Wendell Strode. So, why not give it a shot? On the one hand, you’ll be contributing to keeping the museum’s doors open, and on the other hand, you’re getting a decent chance at taking home your dream car.
Each raffle ticket costs $300, and sales are limited to 1,000 tickets. The drawing will take place on Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 14:00 CT. More info, as well as the ability to buy a raffle ticket, is located here.