With one of the largest markets for sport utility vehicles in mind, Chevrolet unveiled a unique Texas Edition trim package for both the 2015 Tahoe and 2015 Suburban. The new package adds some pretty special treatment and will be on display at the 2014 Texas State Fair.
The special Texas edition SUVs make a lot of sense for Chevy with the Arlington-built Tahoe and Suburban have already seen a big increase in sales in Texas with the SUVs up 37 percent through the first eight months of this year.
“Texas is Chevy truck country and the new Tahoe and Suburban Texas Editions celebrate that passion like Friday night football,” said Sandor Piszar, director of Chevrolet Marketing. “These SUVs are part of the very fabric of Texas life.”
The 2015 Tahoe and 2015 Suburban Texas Editions will be offered in both LT and LTZ trims. They will be distinguished by exclusive badging. Also, they will come with a special package of options for $2,195 for the LT and $1,095 for the LTZ. These additions include:
- Max Trailering Package, which includes a 3.42 axle ratio and trailer brake controller in addition to the standard hitch receiver and seven-wire harness
- Twenty-inch polished aluminum wheels on LT models
- Twenty-two-inch premium painted aluminum wheels on LTZ models
- Additional nine-month subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio
- Navigation radio on LT models (it is standard on LTZ.)
These special Texas editions will join the already announced 2015 University of Texas 2015 Chevrolet Silverado. This edition features exclusive Sunset Orange Metallic exterior color with UT graphics on the rear fenders and tailgate.
2015 Chevrolet Suburban