The National Corvette Museum currently is experiencing an influx of visitors to see the sinkhole, but what if you’re not anywhere near Bowling Green? You can still get your Corvette jollies with this 2014 Premiere Edition Corvette Stingray – the very last one made – in a raffle being held on July 10, 2014.
For a bargain price of $50, this is what your raffle ticket will win you:
- VIN #00550 of Premiere Edition Convertibles
- 6.2L 460hp engine
- Z51 Performance Package
- 6-Speed Paddle-Shift Automatic Transmission
- Multi-Mode Performance Exhaust
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- 5-spoke Torque Chrome Aluminum Wheels
- 3LT Equipment Group with Brownstone Suede Leather Interior, Bose 10-speaker audio system, heated and vented 8-way adjustable seats, head-up display, and Universal Home Remote
- Chevrolet MyLink Navigation
- Kalahari Convertible Top
- Corvette Museum Delivery
Only 5,000 tickets are being released to the public, but all it takes is one lucky guy or gal to have the winning ticket. Will it be you?
Visit the National Corvette Museum’s website to buy your tickets, and be sure to send us pics of the sinkhole when you pick up your winnings!