Having received a fairly substantial refresh for the 2014 model year, Chevy is giving its bread-and-butter Malibu midsize sedan a few changes for the 2015 model year.
The updates for the 2015 Malibu start with the deletion of the LT Crystal Red Premium Package, 16″ allow wheels, 5-spoke aluminum wheels, and two colors — Crystal Red Tintcoat and White Diamond Tricoat.
New features consist of OnStar Generation 10 hardware with 4G LTE and Wi-Fi hotspot capability, 5-spoke painted aluminum wheels, and Iridescent Pearl Tricoat exterior. Rounding out the changes are manual child door locks that replace electronic child door locks (to which we shake our head in disapproval).
Find the full list of RPO-level changes below.
- (GBE) Crystal Red Tintcoat exterior color
- (GBN) White Diamond Tricoat exterior color
- (PDY) LT Crystal Red Premium Package
- (QW0) 16″ alloy wheels
- (R1U) 5-spoke aluminum wheels
- (G1W) Iridescent Pearl Tricoat exterior color
- (VV4) OnStar Gen 10 with 4G and Wi-Fi hotspot capability
- (R28) 5-spoke painted aluminum wheels
- Manual child door lock replaces electronic child door lock