Like the Chevy Equinox, the GMC Terrain has been a great seller for General Motors. And just like its Chevy platform mate, the first-generation Terrain is nearing the end of its lifecycle, with the all-new D2XX-based model being a year or two away. Keeping that in mind, The General is giving the Terrain a few minor tweaks and changes for the 2015 model year.
For starters, the 2015 Terrain drops the Ashen Gray Metallic and Atlantis Blue Metallic exterior colors while adding the Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic and Cypress Green Metallic to its color palette. Also on the deletions list is the integrated blind spot mirror (why or why?), luggage crossbars, and a chrome wheel and tire package.
Joining the 2015 model is a new Sun and Destination package, OnStar 4G LTE with the new Basic plan, and two LPO options — custom-molded splash guards and black roof rack crossbars.
See the full list of RPO-level changes to the 2015 Terrain in the list just below. You can also check out the changes being made to the 2015 Equinox.
- (GLJ) Ashen Gray Metallic WA-810T
- (GWY) Atlantis Blue Metallic WA-106V
- Blind spot mirror
- (V1K) Luggage crossbars
- (SED) LPO, 4 – 19″ (48.3 cm) Chrome wheels and tires
- (G1M) Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic WA-410Y
- (G22) Cypress Green Metallic WA-200X
- (PCJ) Sun and Destination Package
- (VQK) LPO, Front and rear splash guards, custom molded
- (VQQ) LPO, Black roof rack cross bars
- (R9Y) Fleet Free Maintenance Credit
- (VV4) OnStar with 4G LTE
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years