What’s been rumored is not official: the 2015 Chevrolet SS Performance Sedan is getting a host of new features that make it a better and more attractive vehicle. To start, the 6-speed manual transmission and Magnetic Selective Ride Control are added for the 2015 model, as is OnStar 4G LTE with the new OnStar Basic Plan. Outside of very welcome new features, the SS also gets five new exterior colors that have been offered on its Australian twin — the Holden VF Commodore. The new hues include Regal Peacock Green, Some Like It Hot Red, Jungle Green Metallic, Perfect Blue, and Alchemy Purple.
Check out the official changes for yourself in the list just below.
- (G5Q) Regal Peacock Green exterior color
- (G6K) Some Like It Hot Red exterior color
- (G6P) Jungle Green Metallic exterior color
- (GNT) Perfect Blue exterior color
- (GWR) Alchemy Purple exterior color
- (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission with (G84) 3.70 rear axle ratio
- (F55) Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- (VV4) OnStar with 4G LTE
- OnStar Basic plan
- Front license plate bracket RPO changes from (VKD) to (VK3)