Despite being on the market for five years, the Chevrolet Equinox has been a strong seller for The Bow Tie brand. The Theta-based crossover will undergo a full overhaul within the next year or two. And for the 2015 model year, the compact(ish) CUV is in for a handful of small changes.
To start, the Ashen Gray Metallic and Atlantis Blue Metallic exterior colors are replaced by Sea Grass Metallic and Blue Velvet Metallic. But for reasons unbeknownst to us, Chevy has decided to delete the extremely useful spotter mirrors as well as the eye-catching 19-inch chrome wheels and tries. On the new features front, the CUV is offering front and rear splash guards as an LPO option, OnStar 4G LTE, and the new OnStar Basic plan.
Check out the full RPO-level changes for yourself in the list just below:
- (GLJ) Ashen Gray Metallic
- (GWY) Atlantis Blue Metallic
- Spotter mirrors
- (SED) LPO, 4 – 19″ (48.3 cm) chrome wheels and tires
- (G1M) Blue Velvet Metallic
- (G22) Sea Grass Metallic
- (VQK) LPO, Front and rear splash guard
- (R9Y) Fleet Free Maintenance Credit
- (VV4) OnStar with 4G LTE
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years