The quiet and comfortable Buick Verano can be characterized as a good seller for the Tri-Shield brand, netting 45,527 sales in the U.S. during the 2013 calendar year. And for the 2015 model year, the compact sedan is getting a few small changes that aim to make the already-attractive vehicle even more so, most notably consisting of the addition of OnStar 4G LTE connectivity and a new blue exterior color called Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic, which replaces Luxo Blue Metallic.
Following are the official RPO-level changes to the 2015 Verano; as you can see, the manual transmission isn’t on the deleted list, contrary to prior reports.
- Exterior color (GTS) Luxo Blue Metallic
- Interior color (AFE) Choccachino
- (PXW) 18″ split multi-spoke alloy wheels with Silver finish
- Exterior color (G1M) Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic
- (PCM) Comfort Package, includes (ADS) driver 6-way power seat adjuster and (KA1) heated driver and front passenger seats
- (VV4) OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot with 3GB/3 month data trial
- (RV1) 18″ multi-spoke machined faced alloy wheels with polished face and Sterling Silver finished pockets are now standard on 1SD (were available in 2014)
- (T43) Rear spoiler is no longer available on 1SG and 1SL