Earlier today we showed you the debut episode of Hot Rod Garage, a show put on by the folks at Hot Rod magazine and shown on the Motor Trend Channel. Would you believe they already have the second episode wrapped up? Here’s what you can see courtesy of Finnegan and Freiburger:
- Adding an SLP blower to a 2010 Camaro SS, pushing power from 420 to an impressive 575 horsepower with not much more than a simple bolt-on installation
- Roadkill project car update on the BlaspHemi 1955 Bel Air, including the installation of an Aeromotive Stealth fuel tank and system
- Dupli-Color Minute
- Custom piston design chat with Bryan Moreland, who’s the engineering manager at CP-Carillo
- Quick Tips from Lincoln Tech
- Plus, viewer questions answered and, yes, burnouts!
Take a look at the below video for all the above and more, and be sure to check out the Motor Trend Channel every fourth Thursday for the next installment of Hot Rod Garage.