A few days ago GM Authority showed you the latest Roadkill episode from the folks at Hot Rod magazine. Now they are debuting a new show on the Motor Trend Channel called Hot Rod Garage. Presented by Lincoln Tech, you’ll find the same gang (Finnegan and Freiburger) getting into the more technical side at Hot Rod‘s tech center.
In this episode, you’ll find the following:
- A rough Jaguar XJ12 receives a blown small-block transplant—the Draguar!
- How to install a 4L60-E overdrive in a GM A-body
- TIG welding lessons from the folks at ToxicFab
- Tips from Lincoln Tech, Gumout, and Duplicolor
- …. and plenty of smokey burnouts, bad jokes, and some highlights from Roadkill
Hot Rod Garage will appear every fourth Thursday on the Motor Trend Channel.