These include the discontinuation of the Deep Magenta Metallic and Blue Ray Metallic colors, which are replaced by Blue Velvet Metallic. In addition, the tonneau cover is now an optional feature on the 2015 Camaro Convertible 2LT, rather than being standard on the 2014 model, and the finish of the 20-inch wheels seen on the RS package changes to Bright Silver-painted.
The 2015 Camaro also brings two new LPO options (aka official Chevrolet accessories): a spoiler extension and a feature that facilitates the illumination of foot wells.
To note, 2015 will be either the last or second-to-last model year of the fifth-generation Camaro, with the all-new Alpha-based Camaro due sooner and sooner every day.
In the meantime, here are the official changes to the 2015 Camaro:
- (G7F) Deep Magenta Metallic exterior color
- (GXH) Blue Ray Metallic exterior color
- (G1M) Blue Velvet Metallic exterior color
- (S0U) Illuminated foot wells, LPO
- (SIA) Spoiler extension, LPO
- (E45) Tonneau cover changed from standard to available on 2LT Convertible
- (R42) 20″ wheels finish changes to Bright Silver-painted with the (WRS) RS Package