D3 has quietly shaped itself up to be the frontrunner in Cadillac tuning programs, and is showing off what they can do and what they’ve been up to with several vehicles. Displayed at multiple booths at SEMA 2013, all D3 Cadillac models, from the D3 RS ATS, to the slammed CTS-V Wagon with roof racks, feature as many off-the-shelf D3 parts as possible, in order to showcase just how diverse the product line can be.
The cars featured were:
- Team BTX Racing, full race CTS-V Coupe with Toyo Tires
- D3 RS ATS
- D3 powered CTS-V Wagon owned by IndyCar racer J.R. Hildebrand
- D3 Legionnaire CTS-V Coupe
- Team Sageview Racing CTS-V Coupe
- Team WPA CTS-V Corsa Performance Widebody Race Sedan.