General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
2016 Chevrolet Camaro To Be Revealed At Indianapolis 500?
Ford Mustang Sales Eclipse Chevrolet Camaro Sales In February
2016 Chevrolet Camaro Continues To Be Seen In California
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Light Replacement Can Run You A Pretty PennyMarch 27, 2015
- Could The Chevrolet Malibu Make A Return To NASCAR?March 27, 2015
- Erroll Davis Jr. To Retire From General Motors Board Of DirectorsMarch 27, 2015
- GMC Acadia Theft Thwarted With Help From OnStarMarch 27, 2015
- Will Power Looks Forward To ‘Insanely Fast’ IndyCar Season With New Aero KitsMarch 27, 2015
- Mary Barra Encourges Women To Accept Challenging Career Tasks, Study STEM RolesMarch 27, 2015
- Cadillac Announces New 3.0L Twin-Turbo LGW 400HP V6 ‘LGW’ Engine For Upcoming 2016 CT6March 20, 2015
- Community Question: What Would You Like To See From 2016 Chevy Malibu?March 22, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Teased Ahead Of New York Auto Show DebutMarch 4, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Sedan Won’t Exactly Follow German Large Sedan RecipeMarch 23, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?February 28, 2015
- Five Improvements We’d Like To See In The Next-Gen 2016 Chevy MalibuMarch 10, 2015
- Will The Chevrolet Malibu Return To NASCAR? | GM Authority on:General Motors Confirms Holden Will Cease Australian, New Zealand Production By 2017
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Light Repair Cost | GM Authority on:Chevrolet’s Optional Rearview Camera For 2015: Feature Spotlight
- LFX323HP on:2015 Chevrolet Trax Getting A Warm Welcome In US Market, With Growing Sales
- Errol Davis. To Retire From Gm Board | GM Authority on:Retired Lockheed Martin Executive Linda Gooden Elected To GM Board Of Directors
- Stolen 2015 GMC Acadia Recovered By OnStar | GM Authority on:OnStar Technology Continues To Reduce Vehicle Thefts: Video
- nick on:For Some Reason, Someone Is Parting Ways With A 1987 Buick Regal GNX
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine
- paint protection
- Zafira Tourer Check Engine Light
- Has the PassKey problem ever been solved or rectified ??
- 2009 Acadia Bluetooth
- G.M. Alloy Wheels
- 2015 GMC Sierra Teen Driver Mode.
- tracking my 2015 order
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade