General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
A Look At The 2014 Camaro Z/28′s “Flying Car Mode”: Video
Rick Hendrick Gets $650,000 Winning Bid On First Production 2014 Camaro Z/28
2014 COPO Chevrolet Camaro No.001 Fetches $700,000 At Barrett-Jackson
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Leads Industry With Most American-Made Vehicles In 2014April 16, 2014
- 1996 Chevrolet Caprice Hearse Does Sub-10 Second Quarter Mile Run: VideoApril 16, 2014
- New Theory Emerges On GM Ignition Switch Debacle: Did It Have To Do With Bad Blood With Delphi?April 16, 2014
- Take A Hot Lap Of Sebring International Raceway In The 2014 Corvette Stingray: VideoApril 16, 2014
- Cadillac Marketing Chief Uwe Ellinghaus ‘Not Afraid’ Of TeslaApril 16, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: The Trax Is Coming To The United States!April 16, 2014
- General Motors Should Offer All-Wheel Drive In More Of Its Core Vehicles: Opinion DeskMarch 17, 2014
- Poll: How Is General Motors Handling The Recalls?March 19, 2014
- 2015 GM SUVs, 2014 Half-Ton Trucks Recalled For Fire RiskMarch 29, 2014
- New Silverado, Sierra Are Great Trucks In Need Of More Excitement: Opinion DeskMarch 25, 2014
- 2014 Chevrolet SS Is Nothing Short Of A Super Sleeper: First DriveMarch 28, 2014
- Would A GM Diesel Half-Ton Truck Be Enough To Weigh Down 2015 Ford F-150?April 3, 2014
- dkh1020 on:Mailbag: This Is What “The Public Wants” The Camaro To Look Like
- Paul on:2016 Chevrolet Volt Spied Again
- scott on:2016 Chevrolet Volt Spied Again
- scott on:Wordless Wednesday: The Trax Is Coming To The United States!
- scott on:Cadillac Marketing Chief Uwe Ellinghaus ‘Not Afraid’ Of Tesla
- scott on:New Theory Emerges On GM Ignition Switch Debacle: Did It Have To Do With Bad Blood With Delphi?
Recent Forum Discussions