General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
A Look At The 2014 Camaro Z/28′s “Flying Car Mode”: Video
Rick Hendrick Gets $650,000 Winning Bid On First Production 2014 Camaro Z/28
2014 COPO Chevrolet Camaro No.001 Fetches $700,000 At Barrett-Jackson
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Promotes Eco-Friendly Efforts Across The GlobeMarch 11, 2014
- Transformers 4 Trailer Teases Corvette, Bumblebee Camaro, Other CarsMarch 11, 2014
- New Marketing Plan Has Opel Eying Comeback In EuropeMarch 11, 2014
- C7 Test Mule Spied On The Back Of A Transporter, Is It A Grand Sport?March 11, 2014
- Totaled 2014 Corvette Stingray With Just Under 600 Miles On The Odometer: Accident WatchMarch 11, 2014
- Opel Greenlights Production Of Astra OPC ExtremeMarch 11, 2014
- “The New Premium,” Starring The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe: Ad BreakFebruary 17, 2014
- Ten Things GM’s Trucks Could Use Right NowFebruary 19, 2014
- General Motors Locks In Deals With Aluminum Suppliers, Looks To Follow 2015 F-150 With Next-Gen TrucksFebruary 19, 2014
- Bill Doesn’t Like The Center Console On The 2014 Malibu: MailbagFebruary 21, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2015 Suburban, 2015 GMC Yukon Family PricedMarch 5, 2014
- GMC To Reportedly Offer Unique Off-Road Oriented VehicleMarch 2, 2014
- scott on:V6 Sales In 2014 Silverado, 2014 Sierra 1500 Growing
- Steve on:XCAR Drives The Vauxhall Insignia VXR Supersport: Video
- sports Car Gallery on:2016 Camaro To Stick With Similar Design Formula
- scott on:Will The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Get RS And SS Variants?
- scott on:General Motors Eyeing A Truck Below Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon?
- scott on:2016 Camaro To Stick With Similar Design Formula
Recent Forum Discussions
- Cocoa/Lt. Neutral interior trim 2014 Malibu
- 2014 Corvette Z51 Constraint & Related Order Status
- 2006 Chevy HHR
- 2006 Nissan Altima – $7,995
- explain use of tow haul mode plus/minus arrows
- Medium Duty Return In 2016?
- Engine Dimensions
- 2015 Yukons now arriving
- Smartphone Link/setting Missing in MyLink Radio Chevy Silverado 2014
- About ready to give up on my Encore