General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
2016 Chevrolet Camaro Order Books Will Open August 13
Reminder: You Have Until June 1st To Save Up To $4,000 On A 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
2016 Chevrolet Camaro To Run Exclusive Goodyear Eagle Tires
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Gets New Colors, Wireless Charging, Remote Locking Tailgate And MoreAugust 2, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Needs The 2.5L Four Cylinder Engine In The ATS Sedan: OpinionAugust 1, 2015
- The Enhanced Driver Alert Package On The 2016 Chevy Silverado: Feature SpotlightAugust 1, 2015
- Chevrolet Sets A World Record With Secondary Use Of Volt BatteryAugust 1, 2015
- GM’s OnStar RemoteLink App Hacked And Fixed Within 24 HoursAugust 1, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V: First DriveAugust 1, 2015
- A Corvette Sub-Brand Could Tie In Well With Future Cadillac GoalsJuly 23, 2015
- ATS Owner Offers Advice To Cadillac; We Agree: MailbagJuly 25, 2015
- General Motors Is At A Loss Without Pontiac: Opinion DeskJuly 10, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- Russian-Market Chevrolet Tahoe To Be Powered By 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 EngineJuly 10, 2015
- General Motors Will Meet With NAN Over Kid Rock Confederate Flag ControversyJuly 17, 2015
- concerned on:2016 Chevrolet Colorado Duramax, 2016 GMC Canyon Duramax Ordering Now Open
- Neal on:What Does The GM Certified Pre-Owned Program Offer?
- Al on:2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Gets New Colors, Wireless Charging, Remote Locking Tailgate And More
- scott3 on:This Is Why Cadillac Needs The 2.5L Four Cylinder Engine In The ATS Sedan: Opinion
- Martin Smrek on:The Enhanced Driver Alert Package On The 2016 Chevy Silverado: Feature Spotlight
- Wait! on:Chevrolet Sets A World Record With Secondary Use Of Volt Battery
Recent Forum Discussions
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer