General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
Someone’s Asking Nearly $100,000 For A Stock F-body Camaro
Chevrolet Sponsoring Camaro Corral At 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise
Camaro Z/28 May Have A Future Beyond Fifth-Generation Platform
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Meet The Chevrolet Niva ConceptAugust 31, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt To Produce 75 HP From Three-Cylinder Motor?August 31, 2014
- Scare Your Entire Zip Code With This 1,000 RWHP 2014 Corvette Stingray: eBay FindAugust 30, 2014
- Cadillac ELR Saks Fifth Avenue Edition Can’t Sell With Big MSRP Knock-OffAugust 30, 2014
- 2016 Gen-6 Chevrolet Camaros Continue To Roar In DisguiseAugust 30, 2014
- National Corvette Museum To Actually Go Ahead And Fill SinkholeAugust 30, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Holy Sh** The Next Corvette ZR1 And C8 Could Actually Be Mid-EnginedAugust 14, 2014
- Patty White on:Pink Chevrolet SS To Pace Next Three NASCAR Sprint Cup Rounds
- rye shelton on:Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?
- rye shelton on:2016 Gen-6 Chevrolet Camaros Continue To Roar In Disguise
- bronc624 on:Cadillac ATS, CTS, New Camaro, Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon On Deck For 8L90 Transmission
- Rathmullan on:2016 Gen-6 Chevrolet Camaros Continue To Roar In Disguise
- Tom Porter on:Hit The Track For Under $12K In This Race-Prepped Pontiac Fiero: eBay Find
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes
- Saturn ion ignition switch