General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
Follow-up: LA Dealership Corrects $30K Markup Price On 2014 Camaro Z/28
Someone’s Asking Nearly $100,000 For A Stock F-body Camaro
Camaro Z/28 May Have A Future Beyond Fifth-Generation Platform
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Opel Launches New Ad Campaign For The Adam Rocks In GermanySeptember 20, 2014
- Corvette Racing Qualifies Seventh For FIA WEC Race At Circuit Of The AmericasSeptember 20, 2014
- Geiger Cars Introduces 590 Horsepower Tuning Package For C7 CorvetteSeptember 20, 2014
- Sources: All-New D2XX-Based Cruze To Be ‘Significantly Lighter’ Than Outgoing ModelSeptember 19, 2014
- 2014 Corvette Stingray With Forgiato Active Grille Looks For A Buyer: eBay FindSeptember 19, 2014
- Buffett: Bullish On GM, Impressed With CEO Mary Barra: VideoSeptember 19, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy ShotsSeptember 16, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- The All-New U.S.-Market Chevy Cruze Will Have These Three Differences Compared To The Chinese VersionSeptember 15, 2014
- Johnls_39 on:Cadillac Confirms That Omega Flagship Will Be Built In Detroit-Hamtramck
- opc on:Opel Launches New Ad Campaign For The Adam Rocks In Germany
- Chris on:GMC Elevates To The Dark Side With The 2015 Sierra Elevation Edition
- Raymondjram on:Next-Generation Buick LaCrosse/Holden Commodore Spied?
- Raymondjram on:Would You Sell Your Chevrolet Camaro For A Smart EV?
- vettelover on:Illinois Chevrolet Dealer Selling Off 2015 Corvette Z06 Order Form
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue