General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
2016 Chevrolet Camaro To Be Revealed At Indianapolis 500?
Ford Mustang Sales Eclipse Chevrolet Camaro Sales In February
Sixth-Generation Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Spied Testing Once Again
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Tony Kanaan To Drive Taylor Swift-Sponsored Chevy At Detroit Grand PrixMay 28, 2015
- Chevrolet Seat Belt Reminder Chimes Are Making A DifferenceMay 28, 2015
- Cadillac Launches 2016 CTS-V ConfiguratorMay 28, 2015
- The Big Red 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Gets Its Own TV ShowMay 28, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt Officially Priced At $39,990 In CanadaMay 28, 2015
- Sixth-Generation Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 RenderedMay 28, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Things We Hear: Chevy Should Offer A V6 In The Malibu Because Toyota, Honda And Nissan DoMay 13, 2015
- Chevrolet Seat Belt Reminder Chimes | GM Authority on:U.S. Spec 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Caught Completely Uncovered
- LSX on:Cadillac ATS-V+ To Feature 7.0L LS7, Seven Speed Manual Transmission?
- Grant on:These 2016 Model Year Chevys Will Be Compatible With Apple CarPlay And Android Auto
- Harrison on:Cadillac Launches 2016 CTS-V Configurator
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Car Configurator Launched | GM Authority on:2016 Cadillac CTS-V Aims To Leapfrog Rivals With 640 HP, Tech, Killer Looks
- Alex on:2016 Chevrolet Volt Officially Priced At $39,990 In Canada
Recent Forum Discussions
- Feeling not valued as a customer
- Chevrolet Captiva Ltz Bluetooth
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?