General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
Want A Clear Spy Shot Of The 2016 Camaro? You’re Welcome
Follow-up: LA Dealership Corrects $30K Markup Price On 2014 Camaro Z/28
Someone’s Asking Nearly $100,000 For A Stock F-body Camaro
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Chevrolet To Purchase, Retire Carbon Credits From Portland StateOctober 23, 2014
- This Nitrous Cadillac CTS-V Is Nearly An 8-Second Car: VideoOctober 23, 2014
- Holden’s Spirit Channeled Through Chevrolet SS Sport Concept For SEMA 2014October 23, 2014
- Chevrolet Equinox Experiences A Slight Price Bump For 2015October 23, 2014
- Bob Seger’s “Detroit Made” Should Be A Paean To Flint: VideoOctober 23, 2014
- Discover “Stepchild’s Revenge”, A Pro Touring C2 Corvette Stingray: VideoOctober 23, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- Joseph on:2015 Mustang Sets The Performance Bar For Alpha 2016 Camaro To Match, Surpass
- John Madden on:Red Bull And Holden Unveil Top Secret “Project Sandman” For Gold Coast 600
- Chevy Has Reduced Carbon Emissions Since 2010 | GM Authority on:Chevrolet Purchases $500,000 Worth Of Carbon Credits From University of Illinois
- dpach on:Community Question: What Do You Think Of GM’s Stance On The “Anti-Tesla” Bill?
- Cadillac CTS-V Runs 9-second ETs | GM Authority on:Bone-Stock Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Runs 11.97-Second Quarter Mile: Video
- 2015 Chevrolet SS Sport Concept: SEMA 2014 | GM Authority on:2015 Chevrolet SS Reported To Appease Enthusiasts With Manual Transmission, Magnetic Ride Control
Recent Forum Discussions
- Bluetooth microphone problems
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu
- Regal GS 20" wheels with Brembos
- 2015 Corvette Berlin Blue Color (GXH)