General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
2016 Chevrolet Camaro To Be Revealed At Indianapolis 500?
Ford Mustang Sales Eclipse Chevrolet Camaro Sales In February
2016 Chevrolet Camaro Continues To Be Seen In California
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Now Uses Xbox To Better Engineer Its VehiclesApril 24, 2015
- Don’t You Wish The 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Had Red Mirrors?April 24, 2015
- Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.April 24, 2015
- University Engineering Teams Gear Up For Working On The 2016 Camaro In EcoCAR 3: VideoApril 24, 2015
- Dale Earnhardt 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Tribute Fetches $48,400 At Barrett-JacksonApril 24, 2015
- Cadillac Racing Looking For Redemption At Barber After Tough Weekend In Long BeachApril 24, 2015
- This Is The 2016 Chevrolet MalibuMarch 31, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Debuts In New York CityMarch 31, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- Does The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Have What It Takes To Be A Comeback Kid?April 4, 2015
- Cadillac Needs To Replace ‘The Horn’ With Its Own Unique Key Fob ‘Chirp’: Opinion DeskMarch 27, 2015
- Bill on:What Does The GM Certified Pre-Owned Program Offer?
- Curtnik on:Cadillac Chief Johan de Nysschen: V-Series Is Worst Nightmare Of “German Fanboys”
- Joe G. on:2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Gets New 3.6L LGX V6 Engine, 8-Speed Transmission, New Colors And More
- mike on:General Motors Reportedly Resisting NHTSA Push To Recall Full-Size Trucks
- rye shelton on:2016 Buick LaCrosse Gets Several Changes And Updates
- Jonathan on:2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Gets New 3.6L LGX V6 Engine, 8-Speed Transmission, New Colors And More
Recent Forum Discussions
- USB always replaying from the top
- Ten vehicles that depreciate the slowest
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine