General Motors is reportedly pausing orders of the Chevrolet 2014 Camaro ZL1 and 1LE for a period of three months. The report cites the Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar warm-weather tire model as the reason for the temporary halt in orders scheduled to begin on November 21st and last through February 11th (we like to think because not everybody lives in Arizona, Florida, or California). Camaro ZL1 and 1LE models produced through December, however, will arrive in showrooms as scheduled.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story GM VP Of Sustainability, Global Affairs Mike Robinson: Self-Driving Cars A “Significant Distance Into The Future”
- Next story 2015 Colorado Features 3.6L V6 Over 4.3L V6 Because Of Fuel Economy
You may also like...
Ford Mustang Sales Eclipse Chevrolet Camaro Sales In February
2016 Chevrolet Camaro Continues To Be Seen In California
2016 Camaro Convertible Spied
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Help This Corvette Fan Find Her Late Father’s 1964 Corvette StingrayMarch 5, 2015
- Cadillac Struts Its Stuff At New York Fashion Week Mens Day: VideoMarch 5, 2015
- Poll: Should Cadillac Equip CUE With Physical Knobs And Dials?March 4, 2015
- Feeling Lucky? Win A 1967 Corvette Sting Ray Or A 2015 Corvette Z06March 4, 2015
- The Holden Cruze Plays The Matchmaker Game: VideoMarch 4, 2015
- Ford Mustang Sales Eclipse Chevrolet Camaro Sales In FebruaryMarch 4, 2015
- Yes, Cadillac Just Showed Off Its 2016 CT6 Flagship Sedan In The ‘Daring: No Regrets’ AdFebruary 22, 2015
- General Motors Not Interested In Open Tesla PatentsFebruary 14, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?February 28, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The Cadillac CT6?February 20, 2015
- How, Why Lincoln Played Off Cadillac’s ‘Dare Greatly’ Campaign On GoogleMarch 1, 2015
- Charles Thinks Cadillac “Should Be Ashamed To Call The SRX A Cadillac”: MailbagFebruary 19, 2015
- Troy W on:Help This Corvette Fan Find Her Late Father’s 1964 Corvette Stingray
- Grawdaddy on:Dennis Rodman’s Obscene Hummer H1 Is Full Of Nudity And For Sale
- Mark on:Poll: Should Cadillac Equip CUE With Physical Knobs And Dials?
- wcbrown on:Poll: Should Cadillac Equip CUE With Physical Knobs And Dials?
- Cadillac At New York Fashion Week Mens Day: Video | GM Authority on:Community Question: What Do You Think Of Cadillac’s ‘Dare Greatly’ Ad Campaign?
- magirus on:Dennis Rodman’s Obscene Hummer H1 Is Full Of Nudity And For Sale
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 GMC Sierra Teen Driver Mode.
- tracking my 2015 order
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade
- 2011 CTS Coupe Key FOB dead
- When will GM put 8-speed automatic behind 5.3L?
- Vehicle tracking
- 2015 Yukon Denali rough idle issue and general frustration
- Driver Side Mirror Stuck in Auto Dim mode
- 2016 Chevelle or 2015 130r