Chevrolet will have no shortage of vehicles at the upcoming 2013 SEMA show, with everything from a classed-up Impala, to a more eye-popping Spark EV.
Chevy showcased a number of vehicles that will be shown at SEMA on Friday, but none of them were Camaros or Corvettes, though that’s not to say we won’t see them come showtime early next month. The vehicles shown included:
- Chevrolet Performance Sonic RS Concept
- Ricky Carmichael All Activity Sonic Concept (pictured above)
- Personalization Sonic Concept
- Spark EV Performance Concept
- Urban Cool Impala Concept
- Malibu LTZ Concept
- Cruze Diesel Concept
Stay tuned for a gallery.