Steve Girsky continues to rack up his future-CEO-credentials with Opel officially naming him Chairman of the Supervisory Board. Girsky also serves as Vice Chairman of General Motors. Dr. Wolfgang Schäfer-Klug was also reelected as head of the works council of Adam Opel AG.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story 4.5L Twin-Turbo V8 May Be Mystery Engine Powering C7 Corvette Z06
- Next story Twin-Turbo 3.6L V6 LF3 Engine Sensors Optimize Engine Performance
You may also like...
GM President Dan Ammann Had An Unassuming Rise To Power
General Motors Announces More Changes To Executive Board
Opel Will Continue Its Successful Football Sponsorships
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors CEO Mary Barra Scoops Up A 2015 C7 Corvette Z06 ConvertibleMay 24, 2015
- Get Retro: 2004 C5 Corvette Pair Commemorates 1953 Corvette And 1954 NomadMay 24, 2015
- 1958 C1 Corvette Sees An LS7 Swap Courtesy Of Late Model Racecraft: VideoMay 24, 2015
- Juan Pablo Montoya Wins 99th Running Of Indianapolis 500 With ChevroletMay 24, 2015
- How Would The Rumored Cadillac ATS-V+ Stack Up Against The ‘Normal’ ATS-V?May 24, 2015
- NHTSA Chief Rosekind Pleased With GM’s Safety Process ImprovementsMay 24, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- Things We Hear: Chevy Should Offer A V6 In The Malibu Because Toyota, Honda And Nissan DoMay 13, 2015
- GrandAmGT on:General Motors CEO Mary Barra Scoops Up A 2015 C7 Corvette Z06 Convertible
- Ralph Falvo on:General Motors CEO Mary Barra Scoops Up A 2015 C7 Corvette Z06 Convertible
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 gets price drop on:Chevrolet Offering $4,000 Off Camaro Z/28, Bringing Price Down To $68,305
- 2015, 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Get Price Cut Despite Limited Production, Collectible Estimates | Automotive News on:Chevrolet Offering $4,000 Off Camaro Z/28, Bringing Price Down To $68,305
- Marland Ellis on:Juan Pablo Montoya Wins 99th Running Of Indianapolis 500 With Chevrolet
- 2016 GMC Acadia Receives New Fun Features on:2016 GMC Acadia Gets OnStar 4G LTE With Wi-Fi, New Colors And Other Equipment Changes
Recent Forum Discussions
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update