For the 2014 model year, General Motors is introducing several changes to the GMC Terrain.
For starters, the 2014 Terrain loses three colors (Onyx Black, Gray Green Metallic, Copper Red Metallic) while gaining one new one (Silver Sky Metallic). In addition, the Theta-based
compact midsize tweener CUV does away with the Chrome & Technology Package, along with the Limited Production Option (LPO) chrome package, which is replaced by a regular factory chrome option. The front and rear floor mats are replaced with units containing separate RPOs for the front and the rear, and two new wheel designs replace two existing ones.
The changes are more numerous than what we see for the Terrain’s platform mate — the 2014 Equinox, but are generally similar.
- (GBA) Onyx Black
- (GGU) Gray Green Metallic
- (G7P) Copper Red Metallic (cancelled)
- (PDU) Chrome & Technology Package
- (B37) Floor mats, front and rear
- (VPA) LPO, Chrome Package
- (RSB) Wheels, 4 – 17″ x 7.5″ (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) painted aluminum
- (RSX) Wheels, 4 – 18″ x 7.5″ (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm) chrome-clad aluminum
- (GWS) Silver Sky Metallic WA-101V
- (PCX) Chrome Package
- (B34) Floor mats, front
- (B35) Floor mats, rear
- (RDK) Wheels, 4 – 18″ x 7.5″ (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm) chrome-clad aluminum
- (RTN) Wheels, 4 – 17″ x 7.5″ (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) aluminum