A fellow by the name of Tom from Southgate, Michigan is one of the founding members of the Buyers and Builders Ontario Meet and Greet (BBOMG) — a Chevy Camaro enthusiast group that hosts annual car meets giving Camaro owners the chance to meet the people who brought their car to life at GM’s Oshawa Assembly plant .
Naturally, Tom is the owner of an Inferno Orange Metallic 2010 Camaro SS RS. But with the launch of the refreshed 2014 Camaro in the coming months, it’s time for a change-up. So he’s selling the car on eBay, and will donate all proceeds to charity.
Some of the attributes of the Camaro are as follows:
- A custom ordered R6P 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3 6-speed with RS package, upgraded Inferno Orange interior, Inferno Orange engine cover, black hood stripe option, and grey car cover (never used)
- 20,100 miles on the odometer. It has never been smoked in, never been intentionally driven in rain and has never seen snow or salt. Faithfully garaged from November to January.
- The front tires are original with 6/32 left while the rear tires were replaced last September with 19,200 miles on the odometer. The original tires have 4/32 left. Tom also has a set of NOS stock Pirelli P-Zero fronts that go with car.
- The stock shifter was changed to a Hurst short throw, and Tom has the original shifter in the Hurst box.
- Window tint was done in 2009 and is 15 percent rear and sides and 30 percent door glass. The original as delivered engine cover comes within the GM box that the IOM cover was in.
- Oil has been changed four times since Tom has owned the car: once at break-in with 889 on the odometer, with supporting Blackstone labs oil analysis report. Since then, the oil was changed at 4500, 9800, and 15,400 miles. She is due and will receive Mobil1 5w30 and Mobil1 filter prior to delivery. The air filter will be changed as well.
- Tom will pay for the Camaro to be delivered to a local GM dealer to be gone over as any dealer would prior to placing on the lot for sale.
- The reserve is $26,000 which is $4,200 less than NADA and Kelly Blue Book value.
- Anything above the $26,000 reserve price will be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters Michigan. In addition, BBOMG will host a charity event on August 18th, 2013 during the Woodward Dream Cruise in the name of the Michigan-Detroit Police, Fire and EMS teams.
- Buyers will also receive every piece of paper, build sheet, window sticker, purchase agreement, XM please come back letter and key fobs, along with a unique VIN lithograph.
If you’re interested, you better hurry and bid, as bidding the auction concludes in 29 hours.