When the Experience Buick lease program launched in March of 2012, we knew that it would be beneficial and bring new customers to the Tri Shield brand. What we didn’t know is how big of a success it would become, or that two years after its launch, every single model in the Buick lineup would be new or significantly updated.
Just think about it: when the very first Experience Buick customers return to the Buick showroom after their two-year leases come to and end in March of 2014, Buick will offer the following vehicles:
- Refreshed 2014 LaCrosse (updated in 2013 for 2014 model year)
- Refreshed 2014 Regal (updated in 2013 for 2014 model year)
- Refreshed 2013 Enclave (updated late 2012 for 2013 model year)
- Turbocharged Verano (2.0T engine, new safety features)
- All-new Encore (launched in 2013)
That’s quite the product offensive — a point of high importance for Buick, as its product is at the core of its turnaround.
For those wondering what makes Experience Buick so attractive (besides great vehicles), the program streamlines routine maintenance, OnStar’s Directions and Connections plan, and SiriusXM radio into one easy monthly payment. The program has led Buick to double its leasing business as a share of total sales over the last 12 months, and two-thirds of the customers indicated they would definitely consider another Buick for their next vehicle.