Update: this is the 2013 Holden VF Commodore.
The event will be hosted by Holden Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux, as well as Holden Design Director Andrew Smith, and you can watch it right here on this page on:
- Saturday, February 9 2013 at 3:30 pm PST
- Saturday, February 9 2013 at 4:30 pm MST
- Saturday, February 9 2013 at 5:30 pm CST
- Saturday, February 9 2013 at 6:30 pm EST
- Sunday, February 10 2013 at 10:30 am (Melbourne time)
Don’t see your time zone above? Not to worry: the event is scheduled to begin on Sunday, February 10 2013 at 00:30:00 UTC/GMT.
The unveiling of the VF Commodore which will be a major refresh of the current VE model, comes on the heels of Mr. Devereux announcing that the iconic model will not be discontinued after 2016, as previously reported. Instead, the Commodore nameplate will live on, while being built on a “fantastic” global architecture in Adelaide, Australia.