Valentine’s Day is around the corner — so reading this very post should serve as a timely reminder of that lovely day. But for the especially forgetful few who either will forget (or plan on forgetting) the 14th of February by not buying gifts or making plans, OnStar may just be able to save your rear.
By pushing the blue OnStar button, a friendly Advisor can help you find the nearest:
- Florist (just be sure to order a favorite flower)
- Chocolate shop (be sure to get a favorite chocolate — dark or milk, truffles, hand-dipped strawberries, or maybe even fudge)
- Jewelry store (gold is nice, but supposedly diamonds are a girl’s best friend… and here we were thinking it was cars all this time)
- Card shop (don’t gift a card without writing something heart-felt)
- Wedding chapel (remember to bring the ring, and the convertible)
Luckily, OnStar can help you find all of those places without you having to stop and input directions — giving you more time to spend with that special someone. But that’s not all — since an OnStar Advisor can also get you the number (also while you’re driving) so you can book:
- A favorite restaurant
- A romantic getaway
- Theater tickets
All that — just by pushing the blue OnStar button!
Of course, we expect no one to even look at this article, nor call OnStar last-minute to accomplish any of the tasks above — since we’re pretty much all experts in planning… right? Either way, here’s to a happy Valentine’s Day!
Inspired by OnStar.