We’ve always wanted to build our own Chevy truck from the ground up. If you’re like us and haven’t got the means or the time, you now have the opportunity to do so. Thanks to GM Parts Direct, a 2014 Silverado can be yours virtually for free… since it’s made of paper. Just full out some information, and a PDF file will get you started. You even get a discount coupon, which you can use towards a new air filter, or something.
Once you’ve got the PDF printed out and fired up, you’ll have a shiny(ish) new truck in no time. It’s even the LTZ version.
This paper Silverado is arguably better than the real thing — just think of all the postives:
- No emissions (GMA reader James will love this)
- No fuel cost (he’ll love this, too)
- No lease/finance payment (its free)
- No maintenance (as if Silverados need much anyway)
- No insurance costs (insurance sucks)
- No picking trim levels/colors
- No waiting for the real thing to come out
In other words, the amount of nos are endless! Except that you can’t drive it… that’s the only downside.