The 2014 Corvette Stingray already looks mean, fast, powerful, fast, sleek, and fast. One could even mistake it as an American Le Mans Series GT1 race car. Or at least be inspired to render such a car. Found on Autoblog, that’s what Jon Sibal has already managed to do, with the photo above. When the C7R does make its official debut, chances are this rendering won’t be too far off.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Car Clash: 2014 Cadillac ELR vs. Chevy Volt
- Next story Feature Spotlight: The 2014 Corvette Stingray Has A Capless Fueling System
You may also like...
Chevrolet Corvette C7 (Nearly) Tops Consumer Reports’ Survey
Performance Data Recorder An Autoblog Technology Of The Year Finalist
Corvette Racing Eyeing More WEC Competition
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Mickey Thompson’s Personal C2 Corvette Z06 To Be Sold At Mecum KissimeeDecember 19, 2014
- Watch The Race Preparation Of A One Of Five 1963 Corvette Grand Sport: VideoDecember 19, 2014
- Who Needs A Private Jet When You Have The Cadillac Escalade-Based Lexani Concept One Curve?December 19, 2014
- National Corvette Museum Outlines Plans To Construct New Pavillion And Garages At Motorsports ParkDecember 19, 2014
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 To Introduce Revolutionary Camera-Based Rearview MirrorDecember 18, 2014
- Former GM Muncie Plant Employees Now Unofficial HistoriansDecember 18, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept Is Ready To Rock: LA 2014November 19, 2014
- Confirmed: There Will Not Be A Manual Offered On 2016 Cadillac CTS-VNovember 22, 2014
- North Carolina Dealership Offering Waiting List For Buick Grand National, GNXNovember 30, 2014
- General Motors Files Trademark Application For ‘Velite’November 27, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept: 7 Things We DislikeDecember 5, 2014
- 2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Economy Contests 2015 Chevrolet Colorado, 2015 GMC Canyon MileageNovember 26, 2014
- scott3 on:Chevrolet Wins 11 Racing Championships In 2014
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 To Introduce Camera Rearview Mirror | GM Authority on:General Motors Files For “THRUVIEW” Trademark
- Dave on:This Is The Single Biggest Danger To GM’s Pickup Truck Strategy: Opinion Desk
- Grawdaddy on:Who Needs A Private Jet When You Have The Cadillac Escalade-Based Lexani Concept One Curve?
- opc on:AUTOBEST Recognizes New Opel Corsa As “Best Buy Car Of Europe For 2015″
- GK on:General Motors Details Interior Quietness Of The 2015 GMC Yukon
Recent Forum Discussions