The 2014 Corvette Stingray already looks mean, fast, powerful, fast, sleek, and fast. One could even mistake it as an American Le Mans Series GT1 race car. Or at least be inspired to render such a car. Found on Autoblog, that’s what Jon Sibal has already managed to do, with the photo above. When the C7R does make its official debut, chances are this rendering won’t be too far off.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Car Clash: 2014 Cadillac ELR vs. Chevy Volt
- Next story Feature Spotlight: The 2014 Corvette Stingray Has A Capless Fueling System
You may also like...
A 2015 C7 Corvette Stingray And Fireworks For Your Viewing Pleasure: Video
Take A Fast Lap Of Watkins With Corvette Racing Driver Tommy Milner: Video
Jan Magnussen Moves On From Poor Laguna Seca Finish, Sets Sights On Le Mans
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Chevy Dealer Lists 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Order For $115K: eBay FindJuly 29, 2015
- Chevy Caprice PPV Sales Slide 54 Percent During First Half Of 2015July 29, 2015
- 2016 Chevy Colorado Horsepower, Torque, Towing Capacity Figures RevealedJuly 28, 2015
- Millennials Love To Lease GMC And Cadillac VehiclesJuly 28, 2015
- The Cadillac Ranch Is Becoming A Dump, LiterallyJuly 28, 2015
- General Motors To Invest $5 Billion Into All-New Chevy Vehicle Family For Developing MarketsJuly 28, 2015
- A Corvette Sub-Brand Could Tie In Well With Future Cadillac GoalsJuly 23, 2015
- ATS Owner Offers Advice To Cadillac; We Agree: MailbagJuly 25, 2015
- General Motors Is At A Loss Without Pontiac: Opinion DeskJuly 10, 2015
- Kid Rock’s Confederate Flag Use Sparks Controversy With Chevrolet SponsorshipJune 30, 2015
- Poll: Should GM Make A Coupe Version Of The All-New 2016 Chevy Cruze?July 4, 2015
- Russian-Market Chevrolet Tahoe To Be Powered By 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 EngineJuly 10, 2015
- LFX323HP on:Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Diesel Priced Right?
- arach on:Millennials Love To Lease GMC And Cadillac Vehicles
- J on:Lingenfelter Introduces Stage One Performance Package For C7 Corvette Z06
- Scott3 on:Millennials Love To Lease GMC And Cadillac Vehicles
- Martin Smrek on:General Motors To Invest $5 Billion Into All-New Chevy Vehicle Family For Developing Markets
- Hoffa on:2016 Chevy Colorado Horsepower, Torque, Towing Capacity Figures Revealed
Recent Forum Discussions
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave
- New Ecotec 5.3 engine problem
- Wheelchair driver. Elec/Hydro Brake question.
- 2014 Impala LT & LED Head Lights
- Feeling not valued as a customer