The 2014 Corvette Stingray already looks mean, fast, powerful, fast, sleek, and fast. One could even mistake it as an American Le Mans Series GT1 race car. Or at least be inspired to render such a car. Found on Autoblog, that’s what Jon Sibal has already managed to do, with the photo above. When the C7R does make its official debut, chances are this rendering won’t be too far off.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Car Clash: 2014 Cadillac ELR vs. Chevy Volt
- Next story Feature Spotlight: The 2014 Corvette Stingray Has A Capless Fueling System
You may also like...
Michigan Chevrolet Dealer Raffling Off 2014 Corvette Stingray For Make-A-Wish Foundation
New Widebody Corvette Rendered For 2014 SEMA Show
Make Your Smartphone A Stingray With This 2014 Corvette-Inspired iPhone Case
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Chevy Colorado ZR2 Could Look Something LIke ThisAugust 30, 2014
- Chevrolet Tahoe, Silverado, Tracker, Traverse Join Niva Concept At Moscow Auto ShowAugust 30, 2014
- GM China Sales Reached 2 Million Units In 2014 Earlier Than Ever BeforeAugust 30, 2014
- Chevrolet-Sponsored NHRA U.S. Nationals Kick OffAugust 29, 2014
- Pink Chevrolet SS To Pace Next Three NASCAR Sprint Cup RoundsAugust 29, 2014
- Go Back To Future In 1955 With The GM SunmobileAugust 29, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- Holy Sh** The Next Corvette ZR1 And C8 Could Actually Be Mid-EnginedAugust 14, 2014
- Paul on:Chevrolet Showcases A Sandy 2015 Colorado At The U.S. Sand Sculpting Championships
- Paul on:Chevy Colorado ZR2 Could Look Something LIke This
- Paul on:Go Back To Future In 1955 With The GM Sunmobile
- Paul on:Pink Chevrolet SS To Pace Next Three NASCAR Sprint Cup Rounds
- opc on:Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But Europe
- Whiteturbo on:Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport
- Brake dust on CTS Vsport performance brakes
- Saturn ion ignition switch