The 2014 Corvette Stingray already looks mean, fast, powerful, fast, sleek, and fast. One could even mistake it as an American Le Mans Series GT1 race car. Or at least be inspired to render such a car. Found on Autoblog, that’s what Jon Sibal has already managed to do, with the photo above. When the C7R does make its official debut, chances are this rendering won’t be too far off.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Car Clash: 2014 Cadillac ELR vs. Chevy Volt
- Next story Feature Spotlight: The 2014 Corvette Stingray Has A Capless Fueling System
You may also like...
Michigan Chevrolet Dealer Raffling Off 2014 Corvette Stingray For Make-A-Wish Foundation
Gratuitous C7 Corvette Stingray Burnout: Video
New Widebody Corvette Rendered For 2014 SEMA Show
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Chris Harris On Camaro Z/28 vs. Porsche 911 GT3: VideoSeptember 16, 2014
- Corvette DP Program Future Reportedly In Limbo Due To 2016 DiscontinuationSeptember 16, 2014
- Jay Leno Hops Behind The Wheel Of The 2015 Corvette Z06: VideoSeptember 16, 2014
- NCM Motorsports Park Hosting High Performance Driving Event This MonthSeptember 16, 2014
- GM Wentzville Assembly Plant Adds Third Shift For 2015 Colorado, 2015 CanyonSeptember 16, 2014
- Ad Break: “Irresistable,” Starring The 2015 Cadillac ATS CoupeSeptember 16, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Cadillac Marketing Boss All But Confirms Upcoming Sub-ATS VehicleAugust 17, 2014
- Community Question: For $80K, What General Motors Car Do You Buy?August 23, 2014
- General Motors U.S. Sales Down 1.24 Percent To 272,423 Units In August 2014: By The NumbersSeptember 3, 2014
- Tyger on:The All-New U.S.-Market Chevy Cruze Will Have These Three Differences Compared To The Chinese Version
- nathanroe72 on:Either This Is The Corvette Zora Chassis Mule Or An Epic Ruse: Spy Shots
- nathanroe72 on:GM Wentzville Assembly Plant Adds Third Shift For 2015 Colorado, 2015 Canyon
- nathanroe72 on:Chris Harris On Camaro Z/28 vs. Porsche 911 GT3: Video
- Paulette Boyd on:The Illuminated Door Handles Of The Cadillac XTS: Feature Spotlight
- V8 on:2016 Chevrolet Malibu Spotted In Germany: Spy Shots
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New transmission is unfair to early buyers of L86(6.2) equipped vehicles.
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue