The 2014 Corvette Stingray already looks mean, fast, powerful, fast, sleek, and fast. One could even mistake it as an American Le Mans Series GT1 race car. Or at least be inspired to render such a car. Found on Autoblog, that’s what Jon Sibal has already managed to do, with the photo above. When the C7R does make its official debut, chances are this rendering won’t be too far off.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Car Clash: 2014 Cadillac ELR vs. Chevy Volt
- Next story Feature Spotlight: The 2014 Corvette Stingray Has A Capless Fueling System
You may also like...
Hennessey Chevrolet Corvette Stingray HPE2000 Rendered
Chevrolet Corvette C7 (Nearly) Tops Consumer Reports’ Survey
Performance Data Recorder An Autoblog Technology Of The Year Finalist
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- How, Why Lincoln Played Off Cadillac’s ‘Dare Greatly’ Campaign On GoogleMarch 1, 2015
- UAW Local 774 Member Starts Campaign To Get More GM Employees To Drive GM VehiclesMarch 1, 2015
- General Motors To Shutter Manufacturing Operations In IndonesiaMarch 1, 2015
- AutoGuide Hauls Stuff In The 2015 GMC Canyon, Appreciates The Endless FunctionalityFebruary 28, 2015
- STRATTEC Offers High Security Lock Series For 2015 GM TrucksFebruary 28, 2015
- Mary Barra’s Backstory To Encompass New BookFebruary 28, 2015
- Yes, Cadillac Just Showed Off Its 2016 CT6 Flagship Sedan In The ‘Daring: No Regrets’ AdFebruary 22, 2015
- General Motors Not Interested In Open Tesla PatentsFebruary 14, 2015
- Tom Brady Awarded 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 For MVP Super Bowl XLIX PerformanceFebruary 2, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The Cadillac CT6?February 20, 2015
- General Motors’ Chief Full-Size Truck Engineer Looks To Next-Gen ModelsFebruary 7, 2015
- Charles Thinks Cadillac “Should Be Ashamed To Call The SRX A Cadillac”: MailbagFebruary 19, 2015
- How And Why Lincoln Tried To Hijack Cadillac's Dare Greatly | GM Authority on:Lincoln Piggybacks On Cadillac’s ‘Dare Greatly’ Campaign
- Chris Ecclestone on:UAW Local 774 Member Starts Campaign To Get More GM Employees To Drive GM Vehicles
- ojamali on:UAW Local 774 Member Starts Campaign To Get More GM Employees To Drive GM Vehicles
- Aaron Daniels on:Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?
- vic1212 on:STRATTEC Offers High Security Lock Series For 2015 GM Trucks
- Elroy on:Current Resale Prices For The Chevrolet Volt Plunge
Recent Forum Discussions
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade
- 2011 CTS Coupe Key FOB dead
- When will GM put 8-speed automatic behind 5.3L?
- Vehicle tracking
- 2015 Yukon Denali rough idle issue and general frustration
- Driver Side Mirror Stuck in Auto Dim mode
- 2016 Chevelle or 2015 130r
- Push to Talk
- Bluetooth contacts not downloading (2013 Malibu / Samsung Galaxy S3)