The 2014 Corvette Stingray already looks mean, fast, powerful, fast, sleek, and fast. One could even mistake it as an American Le Mans Series GT1 race car. Or at least be inspired to render such a car. Found on Autoblog, that’s what Jon Sibal has already managed to do, with the photo above. When the C7R does make its official debut, chances are this rendering won’t be too far off.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story Car Clash: 2014 Cadillac ELR vs. Chevy Volt
- Next story Feature Spotlight: The 2014 Corvette Stingray Has A Capless Fueling System
You may also like...
Corvette Racing Eyeing More WEC Competition
Michigan Chevrolet Dealer Raffling Off 2014 Corvette Stingray For Make-A-Wish Foundation
Gratuitous C7 Corvette Stingray Burnout: Video
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Karl Kustom Lingenfelter: eBay FindOctober 2, 2014
- New Mickey Thompson Wheel/Tire Configurator For Your CamaroOctober 2, 2014
- This Is How The 2015 Colorado And Canyon Decimate The Toyota Tacoma And Nissan FrontierOctober 1, 2014
- Cadillac-LaSalle Car Museum Opens In MichiganOctober 1, 2014
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Crashes On The ‘RingOctober 1, 2014
- 2014 Buick Encore vs 2014 BMW X1October 1, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- New Sixth-Generation 2016 Camaro Rendering Continues To Entertain The ThoughtSeptember 5, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- Poll: Are You A Fan Of Cadillac’s New Naming Scheme?September 25, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- We Render The Second-Gen Cadillac CTS CoupeSeptember 22, 2014
- Chris Ecclestone on:This Is How The 2015 Colorado And Canyon Decimate The Toyota Tacoma And Nissan Frontier
- 62vetteefp on:This Is How The 2015 Colorado And Canyon Decimate The Toyota Tacoma And Nissan Frontier
- George B on:Valet Mode Patch For 2015 Corvette Coming Soon
- Frank Thompson on:Lawmakers Still Skeptical With General Motors
- Paula on:2015 Chevrolet Colorado Looks To Rejuvenate Midsized Truck Segment With Tech, Diesel
- Paula on:Cadillac Marries Art And Science With Cut-And-Sew Interiors
Recent Forum Discussions
- Light Duty Diesel maybe in the works again?
- IntelliLink radio keeps freezing on 2014 Buick Verano
- Can You Add Slacker Radio To The Screen Widgets?
- 2006 Corvette that burned up
- 2015 Corvette auto door locks
- Where to find Engine block and Head I.D.’s
- harness kit for 95 olds regency
- replacing factory HU with a Mylink HU in a 2010 equinox
- MyLink will not bring up iphone SMS messages
- New 8-speed unfair to early buyers of 2015 Yukon Denali with 6.2L V8 L86