When the 2014 GMC Sierra launches next year, the full-size truck will offer an All-Terrain package that offers a unique exterior appearance. Available in an extended cab or crew cab configuration, the package will be standard on Sierra SLTs and consists of:
- Painted grille with less chrome
- Z71 off-road suspension with monotube Rancho shocks
- Hill descent control
- Front recovery hooks
- Transfer case shield and unique wheels & tires
- Automatic locking rear differential (reacts in milliseconds in low-traction situations)
- Ebony fiber-look seat accent
The All-Terrain package was previewed by the All Terrain heavy duty concept at the 2011 Detroit Auto Show.
To spot the All-Terrain when browsing the gallery, keep your eye on the painted (rather than chrome) grille and front bumper covers.