In a couple of days Chevrolet will release another teaser video of the next-generation Corvette that’s due to release next year and debut January 13, 2013 at next year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Building up to that, the official Corvette Facebook page released us with the image above. Obviously, the vehicle is none other than the 2014 C7 underneath the cover. It’s just a bummer that the cover’s not see-through.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story D3 Augments Cadillac SRX With “Newport Edition” Wide-Body Kit
- Next story Cadillac ATS Wins ‘Luxury Car Of The Year’ Award From Popular Mechanics
You may also like...
Chip Foose Wins Coveted Ridler Award At Autorama For 1965 Chevrolet Impala
Did The 2015 Corvette Z06 Run A Sub-7 Minute Lap Of The Nurburgring? (Updated)
Weird Chevrolet S10 Camaro/Corvette Hack Job Is The Stuff Of Nightmares
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Lincoln To Rain On Cadillac’s 2016 CT6 Parade In New York With RWD Continental?March 25, 2015
- Cadillac Appoints Former Audi Exec As Global Communications DirectorMarch 25, 2015
- National Corvette Museum Wants Your Corvette For DisplayMarch 25, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Will Come In Hybrid Flavor, Return Beyond 45 Combined MPGMarch 25, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V Output Officially SAE Rated At 464 HorsepowerMarch 25, 2015
- With Spring In The Air, Corvette Assembly Plant Unlikely To See More Snow DelaysMarch 25, 2015
- Cadillac Announces New 3.0L Twin-Turbo LGW 400HP V6 ‘LGW’ Engine For Upcoming 2016 CT6March 20, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Teased Ahead Of New York Auto Show DebutMarch 4, 2015
- Community Question: What Would You Like To See From 2016 Chevy Malibu?March 22, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Sedan Won’t Exactly Follow German Large Sedan RecipeMarch 23, 2015
- Community Question: What Do You Want To See From The All-New 2016 Chevy Camaro?February 28, 2015
- Five Improvements We’d Like To See In The Next-Gen 2016 Chevy MalibuMarch 10, 2015
- opc on:2016 Cadillac ATS-V Output Officially SAE Rated At 464 Horsepower
- fastyle on:Lincoln To Rain On Cadillac’s 2016 CT6 Parade In New York With RWD Continental?
- ajmax513 on:RM Design Renders 2017 Opel Flagship SUV, Thus Previewing A New Buick Enclave
- LTJ on:Buick Envision Spied In Michigan
- jbisrite on:Chevrolet Slapped With 8.5-Million Dollar Fine By Paris Court
- Silent Electrician on:Buick Envision Spied In Michigan
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine
- paint protection
- Zafira Tourer Check Engine Light
- Has the PassKey problem ever been solved or rectified ??
- 2009 Acadia Bluetooth
- G.M. Alloy Wheels
- 2015 GMC Sierra Teen Driver Mode.
- tracking my 2015 order
- 01 Silverado Check Engine Light
- 2013 Malibu 2.0l turbo engine upgrade