In a couple of days Chevrolet will release another teaser video of the next-generation Corvette that’s due to release next year and debut January 13, 2013 at next year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Building up to that, the official Corvette Facebook page released us with the image above. Obviously, the vehicle is none other than the 2014 C7 underneath the cover. It’s just a bummer that the cover’s not see-through.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story D3 Augments Cadillac SRX With “Newport Edition” Wide-Body Kit
- Next story Cadillac ATS Wins ‘Luxury Car Of The Year’ Award From Popular Mechanics
You may also like...
Larbre Competition Gets Their C7.R Back From Corvette Racing, Readies For 6 Hours Of Nurburgring
Europe’s 2015 Corvette FAME Event Had A Great Turn Out
A 2015 C7 Corvette Stingray And Fireworks For Your Viewing Pleasure: Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Buick Reminds Us Its Lineup Is Equipped To Handle Storms, DoomsdaySeptember 1, 2015
- General Motors To Halt Production In Argentina For Four Days In SeptemberSeptember 1, 2015
- Chevrolet Suburban Sees $700 MSRP Hike For 2016 Model YearSeptember 1, 2015
- V8 Supercars Holden Sandman Outfitted To Promote Cancer AwarenessSeptember 1, 2015
- Holden Lists 93-Acre Port Melbourne Site For SaleSeptember 1, 2015
- Holden Details Why The Star Wars Partnership Is A Big DealSeptember 1, 2015
- Nearly All Future Buick Vehicles May Be Built Outside Of U.S.August 19, 2015
- Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen Marks One Year Anniversary With Plenty Of Work Left To DoAugust 17, 2015
- Community Question: Is The Price Right For The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro?August 21, 2015
- Cadillac Dealers Reportedly Continue To Wait For Familiar Sales VolumeAugust 5, 2015
- UAW Opposes The Idea Of A China-Built Buick EnvisionAugust 18, 2015
- Community Question: Does It Matter To You Where General Motors Builds Its Cars?August 19, 2015
- Bennett Seavey on:Burning Questions: Can A Lawn Mower Fit In The Back Of A Corvette ZR1?
- Jonas Muninger on:Vengeance Racing C7 Corvette Z06 Is Currently The Aftermarket King Of The Hill
- Silent Electrician on:2016 Cadillac CT6 To Only Offer Auto-Dimming Feature On Driver’s-Side Exterior Mirror
- Buick Models Boast All Weather Benefits | GM Authority on:2016 Buick Regal Gets New Colors And Equipment Changes
- Former Opel CEO Thomas Sedran New Position | GM Authority on:Last One Out Hit The Lights: General Motors Closes Opel Bochum Plant In Germany
- Jarrod Andrino on:2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Edition: First Drive
Recent Forum Discussions
- Chevy my link
- 2016 Sierra, When will they be at dealers?
- 2014 Malibu A/C lower vent leak passenger side
- Johan de Nysschen Concedes Mercedes, Audi and BMW are Superior to Cadillac
- ONSTAR PROGRAMMING
- A Plan for Pontiac
- How to permanently turn off Park Assist on a 2015 Yukon Denali
- 2014 Tahoe with Bose navigation system
- IntelliLink plays my iPhone music when I plug it in, I just want to charge it
- Android Auto and Apple Carplay in 2016 Enclave