In a couple of days Chevrolet will release another teaser video of the next-generation Corvette that’s due to release next year and debut January 13, 2013 at next year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Building up to that, the official Corvette Facebook page released us with the image above. Obviously, the vehicle is none other than the 2014 C7 underneath the cover. It’s just a bummer that the cover’s not see-through.
- Previous story D3 Augments Cadillac SRX With “Newport Edition” Wide-Body Kit
- Next story Cadillac ATS Wins ‘Luxury Car Of The Year’ Award From Popular Mechanics
You may also like...
Is THIS The 2015 Corvette C7 Z06′s Supercharged V8?
2015 Corvette Z06 Teased, Will Bow At 2014 Detroit Auto Show In January
2015-2016 Corvette C7 Z06 Spied?
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors’ Global Headquarters Goes Landfill-FreeDecember 11, 2013
- General Motors Confirms That Holden Will Cease Australian, New Zealand Production By 2017December 11, 2013
- Opel Cascada Turbo Rolls Out, Priced In GermanyDecember 10, 2013
- Despite Announcing Plans To Exit Europe, GM Will Continue Chevrolet’s Sponsorship Of Manchester UnitedDecember 10, 2013
- Take A Walkaround Tour Of The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe ExteriorDecember 10, 2013
- 2014 Corvette Does 300 Km/h On The AutobahnDecember 10, 2013
- GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In EuropeDecember 5, 2013
- Opel Chairman Agrees That There Needs To Be More Differentiation From ChevroletNovember 29, 2013
- Akerson: Buick Flagship “Possible”November 18, 2013
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Looks To Rejuvenate Midsized Truck Segment With Tech, DieselNovember 19, 2013
- 2015 Ford Mustang Leaked, Does It Spell Trouble For Chevy Camaro?December 3, 2013
- Chevrolet Teases 2015 Colorado Before LA DebutNovember 12, 2013
- Brian on:GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In Europe
- 62vetteefp on:General Motors Confirms That Holden Will Cease Australian, New Zealand Production By 2017
- Richard on:General Motors Confirms That Holden Will Cease Australian, New Zealand Production By 2017
- Observer7 on:GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In Europe
- Rich S on:General Motors CEO Dan Akerson Will Retire In January 2014, Product Head Mary Barra Named Successor
- David1256 on:GM Announces Plans To Withdraw Chevrolet From Mainstream Segments In Europe
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2013 chevy equinox question???????
- Buick 2 year free maintance
- Chevy SS
- issue with MyLink radio favorites
- 6.2 Denali/Sierra should have dual exhaust!
- OnStar for fleet users
- Driving the new 2014 Corvette, SS and Z28.. on track
- Handsfree bluetooth on 2012 Chevy Traverse
- 2014 Silverado 1500 Z71 Driver Alert Package
- 2014 Sierra FM Radio