In a couple of days Chevrolet will release another teaser video of the next-generation Corvette that’s due to release next year and debut January 13, 2013 at next year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Building up to that, the official Corvette Facebook page released us with the image above. Obviously, the vehicle is none other than the 2014 C7 underneath the cover. It’s just a bummer that the cover’s not see-through.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story D3 Augments Cadillac SRX With “Newport Edition” Wide-Body Kit
- Next story Cadillac ATS Wins ‘Luxury Car Of The Year’ Award From Popular Mechanics
You may also like...
Keep An Eye Out For This Stolen 1965 C2 Corvette In The North East Washington Area
Chip Foose Wins Coveted Ridler Award At Autorama For 1965 Chevrolet Impala
Did The 2015 Corvette Z06 Run A Sub-7 Minute Lap Of The Nurburgring? (Updated)
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Gears Up For SEMA, Aftermarket And Tuners Await Access To The Latest Pony CarMay 22, 2015
- First-Generation Chevy Volt Used More Like An EV Than A HybridMay 22, 2015
- 2015 Vauxhall Adam S Drops ‘Grand Slam’ NameMay 22, 2015
- Information Leak: 2016 Chevrolet Volt Launch ScheduleMay 22, 2015
- IndyCar Series Expecting Additional Entries For 100th Running Of Indianapolis 500 In 2016May 22, 2015
- Jeff Gordon Talks About Driving C7 Corvette Z06 Pace Car At The Indianapolis 500: VideoMay 22, 2015
- Why The 2015 Chevrolet SS Is The Greatest Car No One Is Buying: Opinion DeskMay 19, 2015
- Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?May 21, 2015
- Cadillac ATS And CTS Both Recognized As Great Cars That, Sadly, Nobody BuysApril 28, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- General Motors U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent To 269,056 Vehicles In April 2015May 1, 2015
- This Is The All-New 2016 Chevy CamaroMay 16, 2015
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Gears Up For SEMA | GM Authority on:Community Question: Is The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ready For All-Wheel Drive?
- Data Suggests Chevy Volt Is More EV Than PHEV | GM Authority on:Top 10 Myths About The Chevrolet Volt – Debunked!
- roulettespielonline.ch on:The 2014 Chevy Impala Is, In Fact, Competitively Priced: Comparison
- NHTSA Extends GM Oversight | GM Authority on:General Motors Ignition-Switch Death Toll Climbs To 104
- Howard Simmons on:Information Leak: 2016 Chevrolet Volt Launch Schedule
- Wait! on:NHTSA Extends Oversight Period For General Motors
Recent Forum Discussions
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Slight Vibration 2008 Impala SS
- Intellilink Issues with iPod Classic and Crashing
- Caller ID Photos, 2014 GMC Terrain
- 2015 Corvette MyLink
- USB always replaying from the top
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update