In a couple of days Chevrolet will release another teaser video of the next-generation Corvette that’s due to release next year and debut January 13, 2013 at next year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Building up to that, the official Corvette Facebook page released us with the image above. Obviously, the vehicle is none other than the 2014 C7 underneath the cover. It’s just a bummer that the cover’s not see-through.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story D3 Augments Cadillac SRX With “Newport Edition” Wide-Body Kit
- Next story Cadillac ATS Wins ‘Luxury Car Of The Year’ Award From Popular Mechanics
You may also like...
Callaway Releases New Photos Of Supercharged SC627 C7 Corvette
This Corvette Stingray Flambe Breaks Our Hearts
Take Advantage Of Drive Your Corvette To Work Day
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- This Nitrous Cadillac CTS-V Is Nearly An 8-Second Car: VideoOctober 23, 2014
- Holden’s Spirit Channeled Through Chevrolet SS Sport Concept For SEMA 2014October 23, 2014
- Chevrolet Equinox Experiences A Slight Price Bump For 2015October 23, 2014
- Bob Seger’s “Detroit Made” Should Be A Paean To Flint: VideoOctober 23, 2014
- Discover “Stepchild’s Revenge”, A Pro Touring C2 Corvette Stingray: VideoOctober 23, 2014
- Hennessey Applies HPE750 Upgrade Package To 2014 Camaro ZL1October 23, 2014
- The First Problem With The Cadillac CT6: It’s Not Greater Than 7 (Series) Or 8 (A8): OpinionSeptember 26, 2014
- Cadillac Introduces New Naming Convention With CT6 Name For Omega FlagshipSeptember 24, 2014
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro: This Is Probably ItOctober 11, 2014
- Buick And Cadillac Continue To Attract The Oldest BuyersOctober 3, 2014
- U.S.-Market Chevy TrailBlazer RenderedSeptember 27, 2014
- MT Answers Whether The New Mustang GT Has Surpassed The Camaro SS: VideoOctober 15, 2014
- dpach on:Community Question: What Do You Think Of GM’s Stance On The “Anti-Tesla” Bill?
- Cadillac CTS-V Runs 9-second ETs | GM Authority on:Bone-Stock Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Runs 11.97-Second Quarter Mile: Video
- 2015 Chevrolet SS Sport Concept: SEMA 2014 | GM Authority on:2015 Chevrolet SS Reported To Appease Enthusiasts With Manual Transmission, Magnetic Ride Control
- 2015 Chevrolet SS Sport Concept: SEMA 2014 | GM Authority on:2015 Holden VF Commodore Brings In Tech, Steering, Appearance Updates
- scott3 on:GM Erecting Massive Solar Array In Lordstown, Ohio
- scott3 on:Community Question: What Do You Think Of GM’s Stance On The “Anti-Tesla” Bill?
Recent Forum Discussions
- Bluetooth microphone problems
- Bluetooth for 2007 Avalanche
- Social Media: LinkedIn
- 2015 Corvette 8-Speed Transmission Slippage
- Intellilink issues with iPod Classic
- Mary, help me track my GMC!
- GMC Terrain 2012 and Galaxy S5
- Bluetooth 'not available' in 2014 malibu
- Regal GS 20" wheels with Brembos
- 2015 Corvette Berlin Blue Color (GXH)