In a couple of days Chevrolet will release another teaser video of the next-generation Corvette that’s due to release next year and debut January 13, 2013 at next year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Building up to that, the official Corvette Facebook page released us with the image above. Obviously, the vehicle is none other than the 2014 C7 underneath the cover. It’s just a bummer that the cover’s not see-through.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story D3 Augments Cadillac SRX With “Newport Edition” Wide-Body Kit
- Next story Cadillac ATS Wins ‘Luxury Car Of The Year’ Award From Popular Mechanics
You may also like...
This Corvette Stingray Flambe Breaks Our Hearts
Take Advantage Of Drive Your Corvette To Work Day
New Widebody Corvette Rendered For 2014 SEMA Show
Login or Register
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- Watch How Sand Sculptors Shaped A 2015 Chevrolet Colorado: VideoSeptember 2, 2014
- You Can Own The 2005 Chevrolet DinoSSauR For $34,988September 2, 2014
- Why Cadillac “Toned Down” The Looks Of The 2015 ATS Coupe From CTS CoupeSeptember 2, 2014
- Chevrolet Niva Concept Was Designed At Shanghai-GM And Engineered In RussiaSeptember 2, 2014
- Insane 10-Second GMC Typhoon Causes A Stir The Drag Strip: VideoSeptember 2, 2014
- Gray Market C7 Corvette Stingray Listed At Over $280,000 USD In ChinaSeptember 2, 2014
- Cadillac LTS Flagship To Debut In NYCAugust 7, 2014
- Community Question: What’s The Best Looking Sedan GM Sells Right Now?August 28, 2014
- General Motors To Halt Production At Lansing Grand River Following Slow ATS, CTS SalesAugust 9, 2014
- Cadillac XTS May Be Axed Following Introduction Of New Cadillac Full-Size SedanAugust 5, 2014
- Holden Commodore Replacement Reportedly Won’t Be Built In China, But EuropeAugust 29, 2014
- Yes, Virginia, The 2015 CTS Loses Its Wreath In This New Official PhotoAugust 8, 2014
- David on:Why Cadillac “Toned Down” The Looks Of The 2015 ATS Coupe From CTS Coupe
- scott3 on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
- scott3 on:Insane 10-Second GMC Typhoon Causes A Stir The Drag Strip: Video
- scott3 on:You Can Own The 2005 Chevrolet DinoSSauR For $34,988
- scott3 on:Why Cadillac “Toned Down” The Looks Of The 2015 ATS Coupe From CTS Coupe
- David1256 on:Dismal GM Sales In Japan Reportedly Due To “Lack Of Effort,” Lack Of RHD Models
Recent Forum Discussions
- 2012 Terrain Nav RPT function won"t work
- Any Cadillac Convertibles to return?
- 2014 sierra parking gear reamains in neutral
- '14 Impala (new style) base radio audio quality issue
- MyLink USB/Flash Drive and Music library
- 2015 Suburban adaptive cruise control issues
- Bluetooth not working on my 2014 Buick Encore
- 2014 Impala Recall GM Recall # N140476 Remedy not yet available.
- 2015 Yukon XL Denali Issues
- Exhaust outlet stains on CTS Vsport