In a couple of days Chevrolet will release another teaser video of the next-generation Corvette that’s due to release next year and debut January 13, 2013 at next year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Building up to that, the official Corvette Facebook page released us with the image above. Obviously, the vehicle is none other than the 2014 C7 underneath the cover. It’s just a bummer that the cover’s not see-through.
GM Authority is hiring! Submit your application today!
- Previous story D3 Augments Cadillac SRX With “Newport Edition” Wide-Body Kit
- Next story Cadillac ATS Wins ‘Luxury Car Of The Year’ Award From Popular Mechanics
You may also like...
Keep An Eye Out For This Stolen 1965 C2 Corvette In The North East Washington Area
Chip Foose Wins Coveted Ridler Award At Autorama For 1965 Chevrolet Impala
C6 Corvette ZR1 Runs 9-Seconds @ 150 MPH: Video
GM Authority Newsletter
Fresh Off The Press
- General Motors Now Uses Xbox To Better Engineer Its VehiclesApril 24, 2015
- Don’t You Wish The 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Had Red Mirrors?April 24, 2015
- Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.April 24, 2015
- University Engineering Teams Gear Up For Working On The 2016 Camaro In EcoCAR 3: VideoApril 24, 2015
- Dale Earnhardt 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Tribute Fetches $48,400 At Barrett-JacksonApril 24, 2015
- Cadillac Racing Looking For Redemption At Barber After Tough Weekend In Long BeachApril 24, 2015
- This Is The 2016 Chevrolet MalibuMarch 31, 2015
- 2016 Cadillac CT6 Debuts In New York CityMarch 31, 2015
- This Is Why Cadillac Will Discontinue The XTS: OpinionApril 22, 2015
- GM Currently Weighing Production Viability Of Buick AvenirApril 10, 2015
- Does The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Have What It Takes To Be A Comeback Kid?April 4, 2015
- Cadillac Needs To Replace ‘The Horn’ With Its Own Unique Key Fob ‘Chirp’: Opinion DeskMarch 27, 2015
- bob on:2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Revealed: Rarer Than The Lamborghini Aventador SV
- Valiance on:Don’t You Wish The 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition Had Red Mirrors?
- Valiance on:2016 C7 Corvette Z06 Changes And Updates Revealed
- MW on:Cadillac’s ‘Dare Greatly’ Isn’t Resonating With Baby Boomers
- Mark Smith on:Buick Chief Duncan Aldred: “A Lot More To Do” With Buick In U.S.
- scott3 on:2016 Cadillac ATS Coupe Gets New 3.6L LGX V6 Engine, 8-Speed Transmission, New Colors And More
Recent Forum Discussions
- USB always replaying from the top
- Ten vehicles that depreciate the slowest
- Retrofitting Backwards for newer electronic features??
- Having difficulty selling my 2007 Saturn Aura-Any Tips?
- Transmission help on a 2003 Saturn Lw300
- 2011 Sierra Radio Firmware Update
- 2006 Pontiac G6 echotec
- I have A pontac G 6 2.4 ecotec engine 2006
- Express W/ Duramax Engine Clicking when starting cold
- 2008 Saturn Vue Redline Engine