Chevrolet has been rolling out Sonic Z-Spec concept cars since the car was initially unveiled. And while at times it feels repetitive, we do see something a little different every time, as the concepts represent the possibilities for customers who want a more personalized driving experience. Take this reptilian green Sonic Z-Spec 1 concept for instance.
A performance-oriented vision of the Sonic sedan borrows some dynamic cues from the Sonic RS hatchback with brake and suspension enhancements, while bringing back the Synergy Green color. Full features include:
- Chevrolet licensed accessories Borla exhaust system
- Lowered ride height, with Chevrolet Performance concept suspension kit, including lowering sprints and performance dampers
- Chevrolet Performance concept brake kit, featuring four-piston front disc brake calipers with 16-inch rotors
- Eighteen-inch split-spoke wheel design with Synergy Green insert
- Sonic RS rear spoiler in Ashen Grey
- Ashen Grey Metallic Z-Spec stripe and logos
- Chevrolet Accessories ground effects kit
- Mesh-style upper and lower grilles in Piano Black with Ashen Grey surrounds
- Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel pedals
- Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel sill plates
- Jet Black and Titanium interior with Chevrolet Accessories stainless steel pedal covers and sill plates
- Chevrolet MyLink color touch screen
- Chevrolet licensed accessories Sub and Amp Kit, with KICKER 200-watt DSP amp and 200-watt powered subwoofer.
As you can see, no engine work was performed on this concept, but that’s not to say it can’t be done.