Sometimes we wish the Chevrolet Cruze was classier. Sometimes. Apparently we’re not alone, as the designers involved in Chevy’s SEMA display this year thought it would be a cool idea to concoct a more refined look to the Chevy compact. If only they had a better name for it.
Christened the Cruze Upscale, it reminds us a bit of the Cruze Dusk concept that was displayed at SEMA last year, consisting of its darkened hues outside — Burnished Brandy Metallic, to be specific — and brown leather on the inside.
Other mods of fancification include:
- Unique ground effects package with rocker and fascia extensions
- Black Ice bright-accented exterior trim
- Tinted headlamp and fog lamp lenses
- Dark-tinted windows
- Custom 19×8.5-inch aluminum wheels finished in Black Ice
- 225/40ZR19 Bridgestone Potenza S-04 tires
- Seats trimmed in Loft Brown leather
- Loft Brown and DK Atmosphere leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Yellow accent stitching on the seats and steering wheel
- Dark Liquid Palladium high-gloss interior trim plates
- Door panels and instrument panel with Loft Brown and DK Atmosphere leather wraps and DK Atmosphere paint
- Adjustable coil-over suspension kit
- Four-piston front brake calipers with two-piece vented and drilled rotors
- Two-piston rear brake calipers with vented and drilled rotors.
What? No enhanced audio system?